Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: First lady Jill goes shopping at Kiawah Island shops with Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen dur  (Read 2714 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
EXCLUSIVE: First lady Jill goes shopping at Kiawah Island shops with Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen during Biden family vacation

Jill Biden, granddaughter Finnegan Biden, and Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen went on a shopping outing on Kiawah Island Sunday afternoon
    Images of the shopping trip were obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
    They visited the local bookstore and a few clothing shops
    President Biden and members of his family are spending about a week on the small, luxury island off the coast of South Carolina

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter In Charleston and Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:32 EDT, 14 August 2022 | Updated: 17:42 EDT, 14 August 2022

Advertisement

Jill Biden hit the shops on Kiawah Island Sunday afternoon with her granddaughter Finnegan Biden and daughter-in-law Melissa Cohen.

Images of the first lady shopping with Hunter Biden's wife and daughter were obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Members of the first family spent about 30 minutes in Freshfields Village, which is a small shopping center on the island off the South Carolina coast.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110953/First-lady-Jill-goes-shopping-Kiawah-Island-shops-Hunters-wife-Melissa-Cohen.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gawd...I miss Melania...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
EXCLUSIVE: First lady Jill goes shopping at Kiawah Island shops with Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen during Biden family vacation

Jill Biden, granddaughter Finnegan Biden, and Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen went on a shopping outing on Kiawah Island Sunday afternoon
    Images of the shopping trip were obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com
    They visited the local bookstore and a few clothing shops
    President Biden and members of his family are spending about a week on the small, luxury island off the coast of South Carolina

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.S. Political Reporter In Charleston and Katelyn Caralle, U.S. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 15:32 EDT, 14 August 2022 | Updated: 17:42 EDT, 14 August 2022

Advertisement

Jill Biden hit the shops on Kiawah Island Sunday afternoon with her granddaughter Finnegan Biden and daughter-in-law Melissa Cohen.

Images of the first lady shopping with Hunter Biden's wife and daughter were obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com.

Members of the first family spent about 30 minutes in Freshfields Village, which is a small shopping center on the island off the South Carolina coast.

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11110953/First-lady-Jill-goes-shopping-Kiawah-Island-shops-Hunters-wife-Melissa-Cohen.html

:rolling:  The first picture is priceless ... my first thought was Jill looks like a mummy. 
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:47:02 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It looks like something she sewed in her basement...so unflattering
Support the USO

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Yes, it's pretty hideous. Ric-rac?? Is that supposed to be back in style? Maybe she sews while Joe Naps.  :silly:
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:55:23 am by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Right_in_Virginia

She's struggling to camouflage the weight gain.

This mess didn't do it, either -----

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
She's struggling to camouflage the weight gain.

This mess didn't do it, either -----

Who's holding who up?  Mama Jill looks disheveled and a bit off balance.  :whistle:

Online Right_in_Virginia

She can't wear form-fitting anymore.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Who's holding who up?  Mama Jill looks disheveled and a bit off balance.  :whistle:

I've been wondering for a while how much she drinks.

Online mountaineer

Funny how the fashion columnists aren't breathlessly telling us "who" the First Lady is wearing, the way they did with Moochelle. I suspect no designer wants to take credit for the hot mess that is Jill's wardrobe.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

:rolling:  The first picture is priceless ... my first thought was Jill looks like a mummy.

I'm surprised to see Melissa Cohen hanging out with the family.  She has not been happy with the Secret Service detail tailing them in Malibu.  They rent the property adjacent to theirs at $30,000 per month, paid for by the US taxpayer.  Less than two weeks after breaking off his affair with his dead brother's wife, and within days of getting hit with a paternity suit from an Arkansas stripper, Hunter and Melissa were married.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Just a week or two ago, we heard Hunter and wife were about to split.  :shrug:

Offline Hoodat

Just a week or two ago, we heard Hunter and wife were about to split.  :shrug:

Yeah, it's weird that she is there.  Leave Malibu to take a beach vacation in South Carolina?  It makes no sense.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rumor has it Jill's fashion consultant is Kamala's speechwriter.   :laugh:

Online mountaineer

Rumor has it Jill's fashion consultant is Kamala's speechwriter.   :laugh:
That would explain it.   :pondering:

Offline Hoodat

Wasn't it Maggief on TOS that posted that Fashion Police photo?  I would love to see that one again.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Odd that Jill would have anything to do with Hunter after the names he called her that got leaked.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It looks like something meant to catch the crumbs falling from her mouth. Very tasteless outfit

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Funny how the fashion columnists aren't breathlessly telling us "who" the First Lady is wearing, the way they did with Moochelle. I suspect no designer wants to take credit for the hot mess that is Jill's wardrobe.
What? JC Penney hasn't been touting their being the catalogists to Jill?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

Online mountaineer

Offline Kamaji

WTH is she wearing?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill looks like she is wearing the wrapper of a honey Baked ham.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Jill looks like she is wearing the wrapper of a honey Baked ham.

:thumbsup: