Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: First lady Jill goes shopping at Kiawah Island shops with Hunter's wife Melissa Cohen dur  (Read 2668 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Made from Joes Depends.

Change my mind
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First Lady Jill Biden has wardrobe issues on her island getaway and the memes roll out in droves
August 15, 2022 | Kevin Haggerty

Redefining terms to suit a narrative has been a hallmark of President Joe Biden’s administration, but the practice hasn’t been solely limited to serious matters like recession. For the White House and the sycophantic corporate media, no reality is off limits to deny and first lady Jill Biden’s attire while vacationing was a reminder of that.

The Biden’s left the White House Wednesday for Kiawah Island, 25 miles southwest of Charleston, SC, and were accompanied by family members like Hunter Biden, his wife Melissa Cohen and his children Finnegan and Beau. On Sunday, the first lady was joined by Cohen and her granddaughter Finnegan for some shopping on the island and critics argued her dress was questionable at best.

The blue off the shoulder number was shared by the Real Mac Report on Twitter without commentary as the denizens of social media were more than happy to provide their own.

Many were simply struck speechless by the look or left longing for the previous FLOTUS’s seemingly effortless style.

more w/funny comments
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/15/first-lady-jill-biden-has-wardrobe-issues-on-her-island-getaway-and-the-memes-roll-out-in-droves-1273667/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

The Bidens are circling the wagons.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
First Lady Jill Biden has wardrobe issues on her island getaway and the memes roll out in droves

more w/funny comments
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/15/first-lady-jill-biden-has-wardrobe-issues-on-her-island-getaway-and-the-memes-roll-out-in-droves-1273667/

People can be so cruel:(  I love it! 

Online libertybele

Ah...one of my favorite outfits.  I absolutely love the yellow stilettos!  She looks dignified and poised.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

It appears as though somebody tried to cram round pegs in a square hole.

Otherwise, I would swear that's Joe in drag.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline PeteS in CA

Eye bleach needed! That dress makes Mooch-chelle's taste in clothes seem OK.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

I think she's trying to dress in clothing that is for someone much younger and obviously it's not working. 

She needs to dress appropriately for her age and secondly she needs to really look in the mirror before stepping out before the cameras.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline verga

It looks like something she sewed in her basement...so unflattering
She has the same fashion advisor as Moochelle
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Kamaji

I think she's trying to dress in clothing that is for someone much younger and obviously it's not working. 

She needs to dress appropriately for her age and secondly she needs to really look in the mirror before stepping out before the cameras.

:thumbsup:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Made from Joes Depends.

Change my mind

Nope!

My wife's reaction verbatim; "Lóoks like Depends with sleeves to me"
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online Wingnut

Big Mike had the Boob Belt.  Jill Has the  Boob in a hefty Flex sack.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
To be honest, it appears she got that idea from the Romulans in Star Trek TNG.

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

omg, she was supposed to pull it down so it just covered the bosom, not have it up at shoulder level.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline verga

The Radio said she did not come back to the WH because she tested positive for Covid.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
Yes, it's pretty hideous. Ric-rac?? Is that supposed to be back in style? Maybe she sews while Joe Naps.  :silly:

Not since I was in the 4th grade - 1958 (with the exception of baby clothes)!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Yes, it's pretty hideous. Ric-rac?? Is that supposed to be back in style? Maybe she sews while Joe Naps.  :silly:

The Ric-rac is the best part of the dress.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
omg, she was supposed to pull it down so it just covered the bosom, not have it up at shoulder level.  :silly:

Exactly! Then it might have been cute on a much younger woman.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline Hoodat

Only if she's 8 ft tall.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

When has Jilly ever dressed age appropriately?  Maybe when she was a teenager?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: