General Category > Mar-a-Lago Raid

FBI bulletin warns of 'dirty bomb' threat, increasing calls for 'civil war' after raid of Mar-a-Lago

<< < (2/4) > >>

EdinVA:
Setting the stage for a state of emergency so they can cancel November elections?
Sorry, I don't believe a thing the fbi says...

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: mystery-ak on August 14, 2022, 09:31:57 pm ---Oh they want this to happen so much...

--- End quote ---
...that they will find some questionably sane moron(s) and jack them up with nonsense and provide the materials and know how to build it and make him/them famous.
Frustrated that we're on to their provocations and won't play,
false flags will be flying like a Monarch Butterfly migration.

catfish1957:
So let me get this straight.....

A member of the House of Representative, and the power that entiails has worries about his life, even with the unlimited resources of the FBI and DHS at his disposal.

Not 100% sure yet of False Flag status, but the way this one was worded sure doesn't pass the good smell test.

GtHawk:
The only dirty bomb is the one that the feebs dropped on Trump, and a former Feeb says he heard about some sort of vague threat supposedly from Trump suporters? I understand he heard from a friend who heard it from a friend who............

libertybele:

--- Quote from: catfish1957 on August 14, 2022, 10:12:10 pm ---So let me get this straight.....

A member of the House of Representative, and the power that entiails has worries about his life, even with the unlimited resources of the FBI and DHS at his disposal.

Not 100% sure yet of False Flag status, but the way this one was worded sure doesn't pass the good smell test.

--- End quote ---

Agreed.  That was my thought as well.  What does the left have planned to make it look like a conservative, or a Trump supporter is to blame?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version