Author Topic: Popular senator issues 'shocking' warning to Donald Trump fans  (Read 429 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
WND 8/14/2022

'That's the next step in this playbook, sadly'

As the son of immigrants from communist Cuba, Sen. Marco Rubio has a warning for Americans in the wake of the FBI's raid of Donald Trump's home.

Anyone who supports the former president may be next.

"This is shocking to Americans, but in Latin America and many of the countries around the world, here's what happens," Rubio, said in a Fox News interview spotlighted by the Epoch Times. "A group takes power. One of the first things that group does is they begin to persecute and go after their political opponents.

"And then when the supporters of their political opponents begin to complain about it, they begin to target them and they criminalize opposition."

Rubio, the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said that is exactly what is happening in the United States.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/popular-senator-issues-shocking-warning-donald-trump-fans/

Online LMAO

Re: Popular senator issues 'shocking' warning to Donald Trump fans
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:35:40 pm »
He’s delusional if he thinks they’ll just go after fans of DJT
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 07:43:44 pm »
WND 8/14/2022

'That's the next step in this playbook, sadly'

As the son of immigrants from communist Cuba, Sen. Marco Rubio has a warning for Americans in the wake of the FBI's raid of Donald Trump's home.

Anyone who supports the former president may be next.

"This is shocking to Americans, but in Latin America and many of the countries around the world, here's what happens," Rubio, said in a Fox News interview spotlighted by the Epoch Times. "A group takes power. One of the first things that group does is they begin to persecute and go after their political opponents.

"And then when the supporters of their political opponents begin to complain about it, they begin to target them and they criminalize opposition."

Rubio, the vice chairman of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence, said that is exactly what is happening in the United States.

More: https://www.wnd.com/2022/08/popular-senator-issues-shocking-warning-donald-trump-fans/
Has anyone seen Marco's balls. very small about the size of BB's. Either stand with him or be hung out to dry by yourself.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 08:20:35 pm »
Has anyone seen Marco's balls. very small about the size of BB's. Either stand with him or be hung out to dry by yourself.

Marco is part of the problem rather than part of the solution.  We can all see what's happening to our country. We can all see what they have done and are doing to President Trump.  Meanwhile 535 members of Congress sit idly by and do nothing ensuring that he can never run again.

Oh, I take that back, MTG said she was filing articles of impeachment against Garland (which will go nowhere).
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.