Author Topic: Swalwell: ‘Direct Line’ from Republican Rhetoric to Attack on FBI in Cincinnati  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: ‘Direct Line’ from Republican Rhetoric to Attack on FBI in Cincinnati

Pam Key 11 Aug 2022

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC’s “The ReidOut” that today’s attack on the FBI field office in Cincinnati has a”direct line” from Republican lawmakers’ rhetoric against the FBI raid of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

Swalwell said, “It’s sickening where we have arrived. We used to say somebody’s going to get killed. Well, people died on January 6. Today, what is just most intolerable is in the last 48 hours since the FBI searched Donald Trump’s home, you can draw directly from what Kevin McCarthy, Steve Scalise, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Lindsey Graham have all said, the threats against law enforcement, the lies that they told about law enforcement and what this individual posted online before he took up arms against the FBI. It’s a little personal for me because I have two brothers who are law enforcement officers.”

He concluded, “This party, by the way, you told us for so long that they back the blue and they don’t want to defund the police, the when you talk like this, it doesn’t sound like you are pro-cop. It sounds like you are pro-coup.”

Swalwell added, “There’s a correlation when America’s leaders stoke these conspiracy theories that these folks receive as a gospel and think they it is their duty to take up arms. People have been killed. More people are going to get killed until the lies stopped. Starting with the big lie, Donald Trump has pushed after the election and now the new life about the FBI search.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/11/swalwell-direct-line-from-republican-rhetoric-to-attack-on-fbi-in-cincinnati/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Maybe you want to discuss "direct lines" with Rep. Scalise, Swalwell?

Offline Killer Clouds

Yes people died on Jan. 6 as well as every other day of the year. The protestors at the Capital on Jan. 6 didn't kill anyone that we know of that day. Swallowell is a damn lying commie.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:44:38 pm by Killer Clouds »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
You'd think accusations like this would at least have some fangs behind it. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online yodaspock

Eric; How is Fang Fang? :whistle:

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

000hehehehe
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
 9999hair out0000 Kinda like the direct line, hell 8 lane freeway, from democrat rhetoric to all the violence, assaults, shootings, lootings and arson by Antifa and BLM? I think Swalwell has been sucking in too many of his butt blasts resulting in a dramatic reduction in his already short supply of grey cells.

Offline GtHawk

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
They really ARE desperate to make this all about a fight between conservatives and law and order,with conservatives responsible for it,don't they?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 05:36:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I have expected the FBI to start shooting at offices and at each other. They desperately want to be 'victims'.
They will just do it themselves since the FBI no longer 'waits' for crime to happen. They create the crime to charge others with.
I definitely expect an extreme surge with attacks on anything related to FBI. (TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DANGEROUS!!)
The FBI are experts at creating whatever the scenario they want reported nationally. Nobody believes anything they say anymore.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have expected the FBI to start shooting at offices and at each other. They desperately want to be 'victims'.
They will just do it themselves since the FBI no longer 'waits' for crime to happen. They create the crime to charge others with.
I definitely expect an extreme surge with attacks on anything related to FBI. (TRUMP SUPPORTERS ARE DANGEROUS!!)
The FBI are experts at creating whatever the scenario they want reported nationally. Nobody believes anything they say anymore.
I figured they would hire a bunch of ANTIFA types to wear Trump stuff over their black bloc to stage a raid. They have done it before...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I figured they would hire a bunch of ANTIFA types to wear Trump stuff over their black bloc to stage a raid. They have done it before...
Antifa/BLM are professional 'insurrectionists' paid by the Democrat Party.
They will do whatever they are paid to do. And wearing MAGA hats is nothing to them.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

Antifa/BLM are professional 'insurrectionists' paid by the Democrat Party.
They will do whatever they are paid to do. And wearing MAGA hats is nothing to them.
After the feebs made the last guy was deaded they may have trouble getting volunteers, paid or not.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
After the feebs made the last guy was deaded they may have trouble getting volunteers, paid or not.
Ray Epps 100% FED plant.