Author Topic: We’re No Longer In Kansas, Toto  (Read 168 times)

Online corbe

We’re No Longer In Kansas, Toto
« on: August 14, 2022, 05:34:23 pm »

We’re No Longer In Kansas, Toto

General Mossberg
August 13, 2022

If there was ever any question in your minds whether or not America was still operating under the thin pretense of being a constitutional republic, the events of this last week should prove be MORE than enough to provide the answer! Thanks Demoncraps, once again you’ve pushed that envelope of radical political extremity far beyond acceptable limits to boldly go where NO other political party in American history has ever gone before! Before you assholes go patting one another on the back or awarding yourselves medals, I don’t mean that in a good or positive way. Merrick Garland thinks he is finally getting his revenge for not being coronated on the Supreme Court. This is a textbook example of how sixth grade, progressive donks who get wedgies during PE class eventually grow up to become tyrannts.

It was really tough going making myself watch any kind of news this past week. I had to put on a pair of rubber waist waders before slogging thru all the rank, rancid misinformation shit quicksand. And what another bleep Donkee Show it was! Another massive demonstration of Joe Regime DOJ gay pride as more than 100 FIB agents swooped in to make a pre dusk raid on the Orange Man Bad’s castle at Mar A Lago. I swear, it looked like the end of Transformers 9 with dozens of black, window-tinted guberment Escalades & Tahoes blocking off the street to “secure the perimeter.” “At last, we’ve finally got Trump this time!” Somewhere in Pedowood, a rich Meathead is spooging all over himself in orgasmic joy. This was nothing short of a fully fledged paramilitary operation complete with bad ass, turkey Fed beefcakes sporting mirror sunglasses & Kevlar vests, clucking in Fedspeak to each other over their walkie talkies and sneering into the cameras while clinging to their evil black rifles. “Fear mah authority!” A real Fed sausage fest intended to send a warning message to the rest of us dumb yokel “domestic terrorists” out here in flyover country to not have any unsavory thoughts about Dear Leader. To SMILE while we are being forced to eat that gigantic shit sandwich they are jamming down our throats. The message is crystal clear “See, if we can do it to Trump, we can do it to you, too!” If you ask me, the optics looked more like a lot of faggot butt wanking considering nobody was even at home during the so called “raid.” In fact, the joke was on them; Trump & his family were in New York at the time, reportedly watching and taping all the festivities from a network of closed circuit television cameras. Instead of it looking like a show of force, the entire fiasco has blown up in their faces. Now that’s entertainment!

<..snip..>

https://thenewamericanist.com/double-barrel-august-13th/#more-48741
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 05:35:48 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online libertybele

Re: We’re No Longer In Kansas, Toto
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 06:39:44 pm »
"...the entire fiasco has blown up in their faces. "  I would like to think so, but they will continue on their witch hunt. They aren't going to be happy until they are able to handcuff him and fit him with an orange jump suit.

Yes, certainly what they did to him, they can do to any of us.  But, we have rights??  Those got flushed down the toilet when our SCOTUS decided to turn a blind eye to an election process that ran amuck.

No humor or sarcasm intended.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 06:41:01 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.