Author Topic: Illegal Alien Gets Fewer than 20 Years in Prison for Murdering Man Off Coast of Massachusetts  (Read 161 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Gets Fewer than 20 Years in Prison for Murdering Man Off Coast of Massachusetts
 VAPDUSCG
JOHN BINDER12 Aug 2022800

An illegal alien has been sentenced to fewer than 20 years in federal prison for murdering a man off the coast of Massachusetts.

Franklin Freddy Meave Vazquez, a 31-year-old illegal alien from Mexico, was sentenced to 19 and a half years in prison this week for murdering a man on a commercial scalloping boat off the coast of Nantucket, Massachusetts, on September 23, 2018.

The prison sentence comes after Vazquez pleaded guilty to one count of second-degree murder, one count of attempted murder, and one count of assault with a dangerous weapon in March. Federal officials said Vazquez will be deported after completing his sentence.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/12/illegal-alien-gets-fewer-than-20-years-in-prison-for-murdering-man-off-coast-of-massachusetts/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson