Author Topic: We’re Saved! Professor from University of Maine finds ‘the root causes of climate change are capital  (Read 517 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
We’re Saved! Professor from University of Maine finds ‘the root causes of climate change are capitalism, white supremacy, & colonialism’

Dr. Jacquelyn Gill: "The root causes of climate change are capitalism, white supremacy, and colonialism, all of which put profits over people and treat people and the environment as disposable commodities. Blaming folks like service workers, retail workers, and others is not a good look."
Jacquelyn Gill is an Associate Professor of Paleoecology & Plant Ecology, School of Biology and Ecology and Climate Change Institute at the University of Maine.
#
Flashback: NASA scientist Dr. Kate Marvel links ‘climate change’ to ‘white supremacy’ – ‘We’ll never head off climate catastrophe without dismantling white supremacy’ – Calls for climate & racial ‘justice’

Flashback: NASA climate scientist Dr. Peter Kalmus: ‘Race justice & climate justice are one & the same: Oppressive extractive plutocracies that colonize & kill black bodies & colonize & kill our planet are one & the same’
Flashback: Identity politics invades climate change debate

By: Marc Morano - Climate DepotAugust 10, 2022 6:03 PM with 0 comments :amen:

https://www.climatedepot.com/2022/08/10/were-saved-professor-from-university-of-maine-finds-the-root-causes-of-climate-change-are-capitalism-white-supremacy-colonialism/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Wait.

Maine isn't under water yet?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

I think we already knew that. The cause of every problem since the beginning of time has been capitalism, white supremacy and colonialism.
You have a hangnail? Colonialism.
Zits? Capitalism.
And don't get me started on crabgrass.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Seems kind of amazing since 75% if the world's population is in Asia and Africa.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

If only the professor from the University of Maine actually made any sense.  :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Seems kind of amazing since 75% if the world's population is in Asia and Africa.
Well ... that is the point. When White Liberals scream 'White Supremacy!' it is because they really believe it.
According to Liberals, White people are the end of the world, but also, Liberal White people (them: White people) are the saviors of all the inferior races. You get it? White people are the nexus of everything. Liberals truly believe that White people control the world, the environment, the future, everything.

No wonder White Liberals are constantly braying about 'White Supremacy'. It is their entire world view.
The 'White Supremacist' they are so fanatically against, are them. They are the people supporting 'White Supremacy'.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 07:57:31 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Does this mind of mush have an explanation for China, they aren't capitalists, White supremacists or........ :pondering: okay that colonialism part. I really hate these communists that want to blame all the imagined global warming climate change and every other imagined ill on White people or capitalism which has brought more people to a prosperous, healthy and easier life than anything else on Earth. Their desire is to push us, not them of course, back into the stone age and destroy America.