Author Topic: Is Biden finally taking Donald behind the gym?  (Read 185 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is Biden finally taking Donald behind the gym?
« on: August 14, 2022, 01:17:53 pm »
August 14, 2022
Is Biden finally taking Donald behind the gym?
By Ned Cosby

On October 21, 2016, when asked about then-candidate Donald Trump, then-Vice President Joe Biden said, “The press always ask me, don’t I wish I were debating him. No, I wish we were in high school; I could take him behind the gym.” Apparently, he prefers violence over debate. Those were the uniting words of the current occupant of the White House.

With all the power of the federal government, the leftist news outlets, and the Democrat Party behind him, it appears Creepy Joe is finally ready to deliver on his unsettling promise. Was his raid on Trump’s home on August 8th his idea of keeping his promise, or was it just the first act of something far more sinister?

Truth be told, if Biden, aged 79, were to pick a man-on-man fight with Trump, aged 76, I’d put my money on Trump. This Battle of the Geriatrics would not be pretty, but I would favor the Donald. If taking Trump behind the gym involved a rumble of Biden’s loyalists against Trump’s loyalists, I would again give Trump the advantage. However, if this longed-for humiliation of Trump involved President Joe Biden versus former President Donald Trump, I would have to give the current president the advantage because of all the power behind him in the Swamp.

Have you noticed that Biden now wears his Ray-Ban shades most of the time? Why doesn’t he want us to see his eyes?

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/is_biden_finally_taking_donald_behind_the_gym.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34