Author Topic: Set-Up: Feds Mailed the 15 Boxes to President Trump That They Seized at Mar-a-Lago  (Read 1358 times)

Offline EdinVA

Set-Up: Feds Mailed the 15 Boxes to President Trump That They Seized at Mar-a-Lago

“The boxes contain documents and mementos from Trump’s presidency, reportedly including letters from Barack Obama and Kim Jong Un, and other correspondence with world leaders. A legal source said that the boxes had been packed up by the General Services Administration and shipped to Mar-a-Lago when Trump left office in January 2020.”
Packed up by the General Services Administration (the federal government) and shipped…
Emerald Robinson describes the materials as 15 boxes of autographs, keepsakes and knickknacks. That sounds about right. The fact that the boxes have been locked in a windowless storage room in the basement of Mar-a-Lago all this time suggest that there are no classified documents there. It’s just a bunch of stuff that someone will dig through at some point for the Trump Presidential Library.

https://www.americanlibertyreportnews.com/articles/set-up-feds-mailed-the-15-boxes-to-president-trump-that-they-seized-at-mar-a-lago/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Now, if this can be 100% verified......

Watch out!!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Now, if this can be 100% verified......

Watch out!!!!!!

One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty, IF any top secret or above document actually does go missing there will be an immediate scramble to find it. Not going to wait 18 months to start looking.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline EdinVA

One thing I can tell you with 100% certainty, IF any top secret or above document actually does go missing there will be an immediate scramble to find it. Not going to wait 18 months to start looking.

Well, if you deliberately put it in a box and send it to Mara Lago, then is it missing?   :whistle:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 03:11:38 pm by EdinVA »

Offline aligncare

This info about the boxes was in the initial reporting on the raid, I remember. It didn’t seem to get much attention then by the media hordes (or is it whores). We can put this in the file labeled “Inconvenient Facts”, alongside dozens of other examples of evidence that scream SET UP!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is true...It has been stated many times on Fox that the GSA packed up and sent these boxes to MAL....did anyone think Trump himself packed up all this...only the Libs do.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This is true...It has been stated many times on Fox that the GSA packed up and sent these boxes to MAL....did anyone think Trump himself packed up all this...only the Libs do.

The cred for evidence tampering and planting just went up a 100 fold then.

If this does go to being filed charges, DJT needs to hire the best forensics documents experts in the world
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 04:50:41 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

Well, if you deliberately put it in a box and send it to Mara Lago, then is it missing?   :whistle:
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

Yes! If it is not in its proper place, or properly logged out by someone with a valid clearance, it's missing.  And the moment that is discovered (a few hours max) the alarms go off and the protocols take over. @EdinVA

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Yes! If it is not in its proper place, or properly logged out by someone with a valid clearance, it's missing.  And the moment that is discovered (a few hours max) the alarms go off and the protocols take over. @EdinVA

Sounds like the concept of Proper Forensic Chain of Custody has been thrown out the window for  the biggest high profile raid in the Nation's History.  Pretty damned convienent if you ask me.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Sounds like the concept of Proper Forensic Chain of Custody has been thrown out the window for  the biggest high profile raid in the Nation's History.  Pretty damned convienent if you ask me.

:yowsa: @catfish1957 but know that what I posted speaks of documents which are still actually classified "Top Secret" or above.  Once they have been declassified, anything the GSA box packers would be allowed to touch, none of that applies. 

- J. R. R. Tolkien