Author Topic: Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?  (Read 2730 times)

Online roamer_1

Re: Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?
« Reply #25 on: August 28, 2022, 10:32:12 pm »
Okay I shouldn't because I really don't have an opinion on whether shingles of any variety is related to the jab, but my MIL, wife, mom, and two of their friends all had shingles though there was a greater time frame between them. Also age seems to have a lot to do with it which is why there has been such a push on shingles vaccine over the last few years and medicare covering it. I will admit that since I have had much less contact with others over the years I haven't heard of people I know getting shingles.

Yes, and I recognize that it is mostly an elder disease, so it would supposedly become more prevalent in one's life as one gets older - But I don't think that is necessarily so. I have but one case in my whole life - all those years with elders of the generation before me all around... 

So a sudden slew of them showing up would make me suspicious of some external force being causal. That's all I am saying - That would be a reasonable inference - Inference and anecdote though it is.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2022, 10:35:06 pm »
I’m a “vaxhole” now for pointing out that the 10s or 100s of missing dead bodies contradict claims that “The Vaccine” is deadly or genocidal? Why the ad hominem attack?

I’m a “vaxhole” now for pointing out that the huge canyon of relevance gap between the the OP article’s claim that people DEAD of “Vaccine Injury” are being hidden as Covid deaths and a rando Tweet claiming a particular type of shingles (a distinction I pointed out) had to have been caused by “The Vaccine”?  Why the ad hominem attack?

I carefully avoid ad hominem attacks against TBR members, but an Admin calls me a “vaxhole”? WTH?!

Has a new rule been added to the effect that the veracity anti-Covid-vax claims cannot be questioned? I’m trying to avoid ban-worthy discourtesy, but WTH?!

As a point of order @Cyber Liberty did not call !YOU! a vaxhole.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2022, 11:08:23 pm »
Okay...I have never mentioned this here before.

Within one month of my second shot I developed this itchy rash all over my legs, torso and a little on my arms and face.....went to my family doc...he sent me to a dermatologist....had a biopsy...came back as capillaritis...Derm Doc told me she had seen a lot of this on patients after the 2nd shot...I was on 2 rounds of strong steriods for almost 2 months...gained 10lbs.., prescription antihistamine, and cream that cost almost $400 a tube...luckily my insurance paid for it..I have refused to get any boosters

Right now this rash is under control..as soon as I see a spot I slap some cream on it..lol

NO ONE can convince me this was not caused by the vaccine...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2022, 11:09:34 pm »
The bell we cannot unring is called "uninformed consent".

Emergency use authorization and drug company liability shields should have been removed six months after general distribution of the vaccines ---  along with any hint of a mandate.  The fight should be to end all three NOW ----- not over anecdotal medical evidence supporting one opinion or another.

The drug companies have the hard data from the largest, most diverse contol group in human history--- they know what has taken place.  It's time for them to come clean with the good, the risky and the ugly.

Ads for medications come with a litany of known and potential risks, up to and including death.  Prescriptions come with an insert showing detailed risk/benefit data, side effects (often age-based) and warnings.  We need this same information for each Covid vaccine, booster and treatment protocol.

It's past time to bring back informed consent.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 11:10:42 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2022, 11:13:35 pm »
NO ONE can convince me this was not caused by the vaccine...

I can understand that perfectly. And btw, sorry for your discomfort. Hope it finally clears up.  :seeya:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2022, 11:17:19 pm »
Sorry you've had such a rough time @mystery-ak  :crying:  Hope you're doing better.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2022, 11:21:15 pm »
Sorry you've had such a rough time @mystery-ak  :crying:  Hope you're doing better.

The first couple of months with it was terrible until all the meds kicked in.
I am doing good now...it's all cleared up and like I said when I see a spot starting I start the cream...I have like 10 refills of this cream...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2022, 02:27:12 pm »
Not all the vaccinated die from it. Some just can't have children, if Singapore is any indication:
...   Like other East Asian countries, Singapore is suffering severe baby bust. The average woman in Singapore has fewer than 1.2 children, barely half the birth rate needed to avert a long-term decline in population.

As low as the birth rate was, though, it had remained stable for a decade. Even Covid did not meaningfully change the number of births - 39,259 in 2019, 38,590 in 2020, and 38,672 in 2021.

In the first two months of 2022, Singapore received welcome news. Births actually rose about 7.5 percent.

Then came March. Again, Singapore began mass mRNA vaccinations of women (and men) of childbearing age in June 2021; March 2022 is exactly nine months later.

In March, the increase in births abruptly reversed. Between March and June 2022 - the most recent month for which figures are available - Singapore has recorded about 1,000 fewer live births compared to 2021, a decline of 8.5 percent. The drop has been consistent each month. ...
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-frightening-news-about-fertility
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2022, 03:57:32 pm »
Not all the vaccinated die from it. Some just can't have children, if Singapore is any indication:https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/more-frightening-news-about-fertility

So everything is going according to plan.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2022, 04:30:38 pm »
That's called regression to the mean!  :banging:
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline rustynail

« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2022, 04:42:26 pm »
'Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?'  they are too busy running marathons?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2022, 01:14:43 am »
Who is building straw men now?

@roamer_1

Standing in line and whining about all the deaths while not being able to name any deaths related to the shots that weren't old,sick people pretty much already on the verge of dying.

And I am NOT a fan of these shots. I finally broke down and got the Moderna shots so I could get into places back when everybody was panicking to the point where you almost needed one to go any place.

I also believe this was more about population control than health.

"Conditioning",if you will accept the premise.

Don't forget that one of the major ploys of the left is to try to get us all fighting each other so we don't pay any attention to what the government is doing.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2022, 01:25:36 am »
Vaccines can have negative effects on a person's immune system.  One of the effects that has been known for a while is Antibody-dependent Enhancement, or ADE:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement

The truth in debates like this, as is usually the case, lies someplace in the gray, muddled middle, where nobody seems to want to go.

@Kamaji

I was one of the very first children that was vaccinated for the Polio Virus. I don't mind admitting that as a young boy in elementary school,all the tv and newspaper displays of children in iron lungs flat scared the hell out of me.

My parents asked me if I wanted to get the vaccination,and I didn't hesitate to say "YES!"

Unfortunately,I was one of the few people who had a negative reaction to the polio virus shot. I was bed-ridden for maybe a year. Couldn't even stand up,never mind walk. Was absolutely terrified that I had gotten polio from taking the shot.

I eventually recovered, but my growth was seriously hindered, and despite being as big or bigger than the students in my grade when I got the vaccination, my growth slowed to a crawl, and I only got up to around 5'5" tall.

While recovering, I had to learn how to walk again. Then I needed to learn how to run so that when I played baseball I could run to a base and be safe,instead of having to walk to the base,and be tagged out. This didn't happen overnight,either. It took right at 6 years for me to recover physically,and even then I had problems.

Even with all that,I was damn glad I got the shot once I figured out I would be able to walk again. I GUESSED that the fact I had this reaction meant that I already had the polio virus in me,ready to break out and put me in an iron lung at any time,and frankly,I would have rather died. When you look at it from THAT POV,having slightly stunted growth and having to learn to walk again were minor irritations.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2022, 03:00:08 am »
Standing in line and whining about all the deaths while not being able to name any deaths related to the shots that weren't old,sick people pretty much already on the verge of dying.

That isn't altogether true @sneakypete . Just the VARS data proves that - with plenty of anecdotal evidence besides - Like young athletes dropping dead from Myocardial problems. Weird clotting issues... Much of that relates directly to the vax.

The strawman was the insistence upthread demanding evidence of the worst numbers possible (millions), when just the VARS data approaches more serious reactions with this vax than all the others combined. Not to mention voluminous anecdotal evidence besides.

It is a strawman that relies upon the absurd. reducto ad absurdum = Taking the most ridiculous numbers possible to reduce the argument to an absurdity.

And I am NOT a fan of these shots. I finally broke down and got the Moderna shots so I could get into places back when everybody was panicking to the point where you almost needed one to go any place.

Me neither, and I will never take that poison.

I also believe this was more about population control than health.

I am in agreement with that. My position all along has been that near term deaths could not be the purpose (or there would be way more), and since the vax simply does not work, then it is fair to conclude that it has another purpose.

Considering that Fauxi and Gates are in the forefront of this thing, and both are also in the forefront of the depopulation movement - Gates has already been accused of sterilization via vaccines down in Africa - It is not a stretch to suppose that to be the end game.

A loose collection of tracks - but the sign is all heading in the same direction. And reducing population by way of some partial or full sterility, even in small percentages, By the sheer volume of people exposed to the vax, can hide many many 'deaths' simply by limiting reproduction.

Don't forget that one of the major ploys of the left is to try to get us all fighting each other so we don't pay any attention to what the government is doing.

That's fine... But I follow poorly and always will. Whichever way any mob is going, I will be heading differently - That is almost always guaranteed.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #39 on: September 02, 2022, 03:37:27 am »

A loose collection of tracks - but the sign is all heading in the same direction. And reducing population by way of some partial or full sterility, even in small percentages, By the sheer volume of people exposed to the vax, can hide many many 'deaths' simply by limiting reproduction.

That's fine... But I follow poorly and always will. Whichever way any mob is going, I will be heading differently -that is almost always guaranteed.

@roamer_1

Not me!

There is nothing in this world I love more than following orders!

Unless maybe it is wearing red and marching in a straight line.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #40 on: September 02, 2022, 03:42:19 am »
@roamer_1

Not me!

@sneakypete Okay, I think I saw a hint of sarcasm there.... :laugh:

@roamer_1 ...crowds are like rip currents, swim at 90 degrees to the current, then work your way back towards shore...

Better yet, I avoid them (both) entirely.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2022, 03:44:50 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: September 02, 2022, 04:09:19 am »
@sneakypete Okay, I think I saw a hint of sarcasm there.... :laugh:

@roamer_1 ...crowds are like rip currents, swim at 90 degrees to the current, then work your way back towards shore...

Better yet, I avoid them (both) entirely.

@Smokin Joe

Folks mostly get all the way out of my way, wherever I go... Used to be that was because I was way big and mean looking... Now I am fat and gimpy, and a bit wobbly as I go... And folks are worried I might tip over and kill somebody...  I can always fart and then pick my way through the passed out bodies... Goes along gets along... happy77

Online roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: September 02, 2022, 04:10:29 am »
Not me!

No sarcasm tag needed @sneakypete:silly:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #43 on: September 02, 2022, 04:44:28 am »
Don't take medical advice from people who believe the planet is overpopulated.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #44 on: September 03, 2022, 04:29:48 pm »
Sorry if this offends those who received vaccines and believe in their efficacy and safety ...
Landmark First Peer-Reviewed Study on Pfizer and Moderna Covid Vaccines Confirms ‘Excess Risk’ of Adverse Side Effects
    by Kyle Becker
September 2, 2022

A landmark peer-reviewed study appears to be the first of its kind to provide hard data on the “excess risk” of adverse side effects of Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna mRNA vaccines in an independent “randomized clinical trial.”

The results of the accepted scientific study confirm that the concerns that many patients had about the mRNA vaccines were well-founded.

“In the Moderna trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (15.1 per 10,000 participants) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (6.4 per 10,000 participants),” the study found.

“In the Pfizer trial, the excess risk of serious AESIs (10.1 per 10,000) was higher than the risk reduction for COVID-19 hospitalization relative to the placebo group (2.3 per 10,000 participants),” the study added.

The study was published on ScienceDirect on August 31, 2022. The authors include researchers from Stanford University, the University of Maryland, and UCLA.  ...
Becker News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org