Author Topic: Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?  (Read 2728 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?
« on: August 14, 2022, 12:10:38 pm »
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/my-interviews-with-ryan-cole-deb  8/13/2022

My interviews with Ryan Cole, Deb Conrad, and Gina Doane: Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?

Executive summary

Medical examiners aren’t assessing that the vaccines can cause death because they aren’t doing the proper tests. They don’t order the tests because they don’t want to know.

The CDC isn’t requesting that these tests be done either. They don’t want to know.

Family members could request the tests be done on the tissue samples of those who are deceased. They don’t want to know the truth either (it’s too painful).

The doctors know the vaccine killed people, but they won’t write it in the death certificate because they don’t want to be fired, lose their hospital privileges, and lose their license to practice medicine. So they shut up too.

Here are two videos that provide evidence in great detail about all of this corruption. It’s truly astonishing.

NOBODY WANTS TO TALK ABOUT IT.

The tests to assess whether a death was caused by the COVID vaccine

Dr. Cole recommends Dr. Burkhardt’s protocol for autopsy.

He also wrote me:

On section II.2 I would also consider TLR4 stains on heart microscopic slides. I would also add a SARS cov2 nucleocapsid antibody test to all microscopic tissue sections where spike is found to verify damage by viral infection vs vaccine tissue damage.

So this is what the medical examiners should be doing.

How many are doing it? One.

More at link.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Re: Why aren't docs seeing vax deaths?
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 12:55:49 pm »
Read about Steve Kirsch, folks.

Democrat mega donor.

This guy is putting out fake news to make us look like fools. Don't fall for it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2022, 08:32:40 pm »
Yaaaawwwwwwwwwwn ... as of the morning of 8/11/2022, 223,457,170 have been fully vaccinated with one of the Covid vaccines approved or authorized for use in the US. If The Vaccine is so deadly, where are the bodies of 10s of millions of Americans killed by Vaccine Injury?

US doctors "aren't seeing vax deaths" because there's nothing to be seen. Hospitals aren't flooded with Vaccine Injury cases, and mortuaries, graveyards, and crematoria aren't overflowing with the bodies of Americans killed by Vaccine Injury because The Vaccine (the vaccines approved or authorized for use in the US) is not deadly.

This anti-Covid vax narrative is a year or more past its expiration date, because reality disproved it a year or more ago, and the chasm between this narrative and reality widens daily.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2022, 08:34:05 pm »
Read about Steve Kirsch, folks.

Democrat mega donor.

This guy is putting out fake news to make us look like fools. Don't fall for it.

When it comes to matters medical, Kirsch might still be a good electrical/electronic engineer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 01:39:18 am »
I don't believe anyone suggested the vaccine killed every person who received it.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2022, 04:53:32 pm »
I don't believe anyone suggested the vaccine killed every person who received it.

Nor did I in my comment above, your straw man notwithstanding.

But OK, if 10s of millions of deaths is too high, where are the millions of extra dead bodies? Or the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies?

The bottom line is that whatever number you pick, the numerous Vaccine-injured extra dead bodies only exist in anti-Covid-vaxxers' fantasy writings! There is no beef. And that chasm-of-the-missing-bodies widens daily.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 04:55:21 pm by PeteS in CA »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2022, 05:05:42 pm »
But OK, if 10s of millions of deaths is too high, where are the millions of extra dead bodies? Or the hundreds of thousands of dead bodies?

Who is building straw men now?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2022, 05:48:03 pm »
NewZealand, which is 81.2% vaccinated, has had 2,550 Covid deaths this year after only having 59 deaths in the prior 22.5 months.

Tweeted by @DefiantBaptist

Online mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2022, 02:31:38 pm »
Tweet from an ophthalmologist:

Neil Chesen MD
@nchesen1
Replying to @robbystarbuck
Here is one. I have never seen a single case of Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome in 32 years of ophthalmology practice.  Earlier this spring I saw 4 cases, all boosted within the prior few months. The syndrome is caused by reactivation of the chickenpox virus. Draw your own conclusions.
9:39 AM · Aug 27, 2022·

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2022, 03:58:24 pm »
 *****rollingeyes***** The SARS-CoV-2 virus is not a herpes virus, and The Vaccine has nothing to do with herpes viruses.

*****rollingeyes***** Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome is a form of shingles affecting a facial nerve near the ear, less near the eye.

*****rollingeyes***** Shingles outbreaks happen pretty much randomly to healthy people.

*****rollingeyes***** If this really happened, I would find an ophthalmologist less inclined to leap to CT-grade conclusions based on zero evidence.

*****rollingeyes***** This ophthalmologist bouncy-tale is irrelevant to the fact that the 10s or hundreds of millions of extra dead bodies that would be seen by now were The Vaccine deadly or genocidal, as anti-Covid-vaxxers are utterly missing.

Online DB

« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2022, 04:08:39 pm »
*****rollingeyes***** The SARS-CoV-2 virus is not a herpes virus, and The Vaccine has nothing to do with herpes viruses.

*****rollingeyes***** Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome is a form of shingles affecting a facial nerve near the ear, less near the eye.

*****rollingeyes***** Shingles outbreaks happen pretty much randomly to healthy people.

*****rollingeyes***** If this really happened, I would find an ophthalmologist less inclined to leap to CT-grade conclusions based on zero evidence.

*****rollingeyes***** This ophthalmologist bouncy-tale is irrelevant to the fact that the 10s or hundreds of millions of extra dead bodies that would be seen by now were The Vaccine deadly or genocidal, as anti-Covid-vaxxers are utterly missing.

A damaged immune system can result in all sorts of odd infection problems. Regarding zero evidence, having never seen a case of something for your career and then seeing 4 cases of it in a short period of time suggests something changed - all with only one new known common factor.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2022, 04:17:44 pm »
1. “The Vaccine” - actually 3 vaccines - damages the immune system? Got evidence for that claim?

2. “Only one new known common factor”? The ophthalmologist didn’t claim that. Nor did he claim to have done a full health profile of the four patients. So, got evidence for your claim?

3. The three family members of mine who have had a bout with shingles were all healthy at the time of the outbreak.

4. Like I posted above, an outbreak of shingles in a facial nerve is irrelevant to the claim that is the supposed topic of this thread. Why the threadjacking?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2022, 04:43:13 pm »
Looks to me like the thread is about deaths caused by the various Covid vaccines. Comments about other negative side effects - some of them serious - are hardly unrelated.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:52:14 pm by mountaineer »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2022, 04:48:50 pm »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2022, 04:54:24 pm »
1. “The Vaccine” - actually 3 vaccines - damages the immune system? Got evidence for that claim?

2. “Only one new known common factor”? The ophthalmologist didn’t claim that. Nor did he claim to have done a full health profile of the four patients. So, got evidence for your claim?

3. The three family members of mine who have had a bout with shingles were all healthy at the time of the outbreak.

4. Like I posted above, an outbreak of shingles in a facial nerve is irrelevant to the claim that is the supposed topic of this thread. Why the threadjacking?

Vaccines can have negative effects on a person's immune system.  One of the effects that has been known for a while is Antibody-dependent Enhancement, or ADE:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antibody-dependent_enhancement

ADE can occur during the development of a primary or secondary viral infection, as well as with a virus challenge after vaccination.

The truth in debates like this, as is usually the case, lies someplace in the gray, muddled middle, where nobody seems to want to go. 

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2022, 07:30:18 pm »
Tweet from an ophthalmologist:

Neil Chesen MD
@nchesen1
Replying to @robbystarbuck
Here is one. I have never seen a single case of Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome in 32 years of ophthalmology practice.  Earlier this spring I saw 4 cases, all boosted within the prior few months. The syndrome is caused by reactivation of the chickenpox virus. Draw your own conclusions.
9:39 AM · Aug 27, 2022·
In other words, shingles.

In 32 years, this guy never saw a case of shingles? Nonsense.

Who are these phonies and where are they coming from?
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2022, 07:37:04 pm »
I don't know that he's  a phony. How do you?

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2022, 07:41:13 pm »

It's not simply Shingles,
it's a specific type that can cause deafness and/or blindness.  It's quite possible he hadn't seen this particular anomaly before.  Obviously he's seen regular Shingles before.

My sister got the jab, and she had exactly this version of shingles within months of the shot.  She almost went 100% deaf in one ear.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2022, 07:41:27 pm »

I am 60, and to my knowledge, I know of one case of shingles crossing my life - So the claim is reasonable to me - His work as a physician withstanding, but as an ophthalmologist, it is not something that would tend to come to his specialty - So again, reasonable if discounting.

And if I suddenly found four people with shingles crossing my path now, I too would wonder at such a thing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2022, 07:41:53 pm »
Looks to me like the thread is about deaths caused by the various Covid vaccines. Comments about other negative side effects - some of them serious - are hardly unrelated.

I agree with this statement.  Not off-topic.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2022, 07:49:09 pm »
My sister got the jab, and she had exactly this version of shingles within months of the shot.  She almost went 100% deaf in one ear.
Mr. M's friend, a pharmacist, got tinnitus immediately upon receiving a covid vax. Interesting how it seems to be affecting the ears.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2022, 08:23:26 pm »
Mr. M's friend, a pharmacist, got tinnitus immediately upon receiving a covid vax. Interesting how it seems to be affecting the ears.

I'm tired of vaxholes poo-pooing our real concerns.
I will NOT comply.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2022, 09:35:42 pm »
I'm tired of vaxholes poo-pooing our real concerns.

I’m a “vaxhole” now for pointing out that the 10s or 100s of missing dead bodies contradict claims that “The Vaccine” is deadly or genocidal? Why the ad hominem attack?

I’m a “vaxhole” now for pointing out that the huge canyon of relevance gap between the the OP article’s claim that people DEAD of “Vaccine Injury” are being hidden as Covid deaths and a rando Tweet claiming a particular type of shingles (a distinction I pointed out) had to have been caused by “The Vaccine”?  Why the ad hominem attack?

I carefully avoid ad hominem attacks against TBR members, but an Admin calls me a “vaxhole”? WTH?!

Has a new rule been added to the effect that the veracity anti-Covid-vax claims cannot be questioned? I’m trying to avoid ban-worthy discourtesy, but WTH?!

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #23 on: August 28, 2022, 10:19:29 pm »
I am 60, and to my knowledge, I know of one case of shingles crossing my life - So the claim is reasonable to me - His work as a physician withstanding, but as an ophthalmologist, it is not something that would tend to come to his specialty - So again, reasonable if discounting.

And if I suddenly found four people with shingles crossing my path now, I too would wonder at such a thing.
Okay I shouldn't because I really don't have an opinion on whether shingles of any variety is related to the jab, but my MIL, wife, mom, and two of their friends all had shingles though there was a greater time frame between them. Also age seems to have a lot to do with it which is why there has been such a push on shingles vaccine over the last few years and medicare covering it. I will admit that since I have had much less contact with others over the years I haven't heard of people I know getting shingles.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2022, 10:31:35 pm »
I think the point is that an eye doctor with decades of experience had not seen so many cases of Ramsay-Hunt Syndrome in such a short period of time, with every single patient having recently received a Covid vaccine. Interesting coincidence, if nothing else.

It's not just shingles, it's a particular type of shingles affecting the facial nerve. Tinnitus is one of the symptoms, so maybe that's what afflicted our pharmacist friend.