Author Topic: Exclusive – Chuck Grassley: Senate to Investigate Mar-a-Lago Raid if GOP Takes Majority  (Read 350 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive – Chuck Grassley: Senate to Investigate Mar-a-Lago Raid if GOP Takes Majority

Nick Gilbertson 13 Aug 2022

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) intends to investigate the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s raid of Mar-a-Lago if Republicans take back the Senate this fall, he told Breitbart News.

Grassley, the ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, appeared on Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Saturday and shined a light on a number of angles on the raid of former President Donald J. Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence. Grassley first asserted there is an FBI “double standard” concerning Trump in contrast to other political figures, including former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton and President Joe Biden’s son, Hunter Biden.

“I look at it in a larger context… and that is the fact that the FBI over a long period of time has kind of a double standard. You know, you can go back to the Steele Dossier,” Grassley told host Matthew Boyle, referencing the Russia collusion hoax. “You can go back to the Carter Page, FISA… warrant and, and you can go back to the emails of Clinton. And it just seems to me like they there’s political bias in the FBI. And then I have recently – you’ve heard me give evidence of political bias of starting a Trump investigation and then quitting a Hunter Biden investigation. So it’s legitimate to raise the question about the extent to which there’s still political bias and what we’re doing now.”

“And then you go to… Attorney General Garland making a statement that he wants to be totally transparent. If he wants to be totally transparent, then he should make sure that the affidavits follow up on the warrant, and then you’d have total transparency,” Grassley added.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/13/eexclusive-chuck-grassley-senate-to-investigate-mar-a-lago-raid-if-gop-takes-majority/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Killer Clouds

Blah blah blah. I'm so sick of hearing what they are going to do but they never do. The GOP idiots need to STFU and quit giving away anything. They need to work on getting positive things done and quit just providing lip service to BS!

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Great, this stuff needs exposed, but nothing can be done about it. I'm not sure even if we had the votes to impeach and remove pukes like Garland we'd get it done (*cough* *cough* stinkeye on you McConnell).

And if we did, the next guy would probably be worse.

Alot of the work that needs done right now is at the state, not Federal level.
The Republic is lost.