Author Topic: Roy Moore  (Read 474 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Roy Moore
« on: August 13, 2022, 10:18:55 pm »
Someone tell whoever is riding the  MOD 5 car to go f herself.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

Re: Roy Moore
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 10:19:52 pm »
Someone tell whoever is riding the  MOD 5 car to go f herself.

How do you know it's a she?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 10:22:20 pm »
How do you know it's a she?

I know someone with a triple cameltoe with a yeast infection deleting posts when I read them.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 10:24:36 pm »
I know someone with a triple cameltoe with a yeast infection deleting posts when I read them.

....hmm....sounds serious.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.