Author Topic: Does Donald Trump Have Jeffrey Epstein’s List of Clients?  (Read 538 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Does Donald Trump Have Jeffrey Epstein’s List of Clients?
« on: August 13, 2022, 06:32:35 pm »
 Does Donald Trump Have Jeffrey Epstein’s List of Clients?
Trump must know something, because the Swamp has done everything to the man short of assassinate him.
by Melissa Mackenzie
August 11, 2022, 11:35 PM

Does Donald Trump have Jeffrey Epstein’s list of clients? The Deep State, Bureaucracy, Swamp, Administrative State, Military-Industrial Complex, Democrats, Media, Establishment Republicans, and crew are acting like Trump is Satan incarnate. At this point their loathing seems overwrought, to understate it. Every norm is being thrown out for a man who governed in a perfunctory way. At first, the hysteria seemed just like partisan hyperventilating. Now, the actions are shrill hysteria. Only one thing causes this kind of collective freakout in Washington, D.C.: fear.

What about Donald Trump makes these people so afraid?

Thus, I return to my first question: Does Donald Trump have Jeffrey Epstein’s list of clients? Trump must have the goods on these people, because they’ve done everything to the man short of assassinate him.

Their actions since Trump first ran for office have been strangely “extra.” The Clintons, Hillary, cooked up the lie about Trump and Russia. She didn’t have to reach far to make up a story. It was basically the truth of the Bidens, down to the Russian hookers and drugs. This made-up story consumed the Deep State. The worst part was that it knew the whole thing was bogus from the beginning. It was simply a pretext to spy on someone those in D.C. didn’t have enough dirt on. Trump has continuously been under surveillance since. Why? Was Hillary just embarrassed by Trump’s retort at one of their presidential debates that “you’d be in jail”? It has to be more than that.

The powers in D.C. won’t stop. As I wrote last week, they’re creating the very thing they want to destroy.

more
https://spectator.org/does-donald-trump-have-jeffrey-epstein-client-list/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

Re: Does Donald Trump Have Jeffrey Epstein’s List of Clients?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 06:58:48 pm »
My guess is that he does and that list includes members of the Royal family, Billy Bob Clinton, members of Congress, the U.N.., etc.  The list I'm sure is lengthy. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 07:03:48 pm »
My guess is that he does and that list includes members of the Royal family, Billy Bob Clinton, members of Congress, the U.N.., etc.  The list I'm sure is lengthy.

.....and magistrate who authorized the raid on MAL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 09:41:19 pm »
Oh, goodie.  Now we're throwing jello against the wall.   *****rollingeyes*****

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 09:45:09 pm »
Why can't we ever speak with one voice.... bang one drum?

I'll start:  "Unseal the unredacted DOJ affidavit, NOW!"

Offline aligncare

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 10:16:14 pm »
They fear Trump because he dared to break the swamp’s powerful cycle of influence. Trump came to Washington as an outsider and showed no interest in playing “the system”. Plus, he was rich enough he couldn’t be bought.

String together enough interruptions in the influence cycle and their grip on money, power and influence begins to wane, and they certainly can’t have that.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 01:56:49 am by aligncare »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 10:19:30 pm »
Manifests of the planes going there have been available for years.

Not hard to discern most of the perps.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 11:49:57 pm »
Don't know what he's got, but I do agree with the author that he's got dirt of some kind. Big dirt. And they are turning over every rock to find it. I agree this goes way past partisan rancor and stinks of desperation.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2022, 01:54:19 am »
Ever since we learned the judge was tied to Epstein, I have wondered this myself.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2022, 07:21:43 am »
They fear Trump because he dared to break the swamp’s powerful cycle of influence. Trump came to Washington as an outsider and showed no interest in playing “the system”. Plus, he was rich enough he couldn’t be bought.

String together enough interruptions in the influence cycle and their grip on money, power and influence begins to wane, and they certainly can’t have that.
Yep. He rattled their cage and they don't like that.

I would suspect that if he does have that sort of dirt on the Swamp (enough to fill it in?), he has mechanisms in place to release it through multiple venues should he meet an untimely demise, and he may even have told them so.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2022, 05:29:53 pm »
Yep. He rattled their cage and they don't like that.

I would suspect that if he does have that sort of dirt on the Swamp (enough to fill it in?), he has mechanisms in place to release it through multiple venues should he meet an untimely demise, and he may even have told them so.
Anybody can tell you that when you rattle the monkey's cage they will throw poop at you.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2022, 05:32:23 pm »
Anybody can tell you that when you rattle the monkey's cage they will throw poop at you.
Q.E.D.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis