Author Topic: Liz Cheney Has One Last Whine, as Latest Poll Seals Her Fate  (Read 840 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney Has One Last Whine, as Latest Poll Seals Her Fate
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:03:06 pm »

buh bye

Liz Cheney Has One Last Whine, as Latest Poll Seals Her Fate
By Nick Arama | Aug 12, 2022 9:15 AM ET

Time to start the countdown. Four days are left until Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) gets the boot in her August 16 primary in Wyoming.

Cheney has been desperately trying to pull anything out of the hat to win. She’s had her father appeal to people to vote for her by attacking President Donald Trump. She’s also appealed to Democrats to vote for her. Both those things, of course, would be more likely to make Wyoming’s very Republican voters vote for her opponent.

But Cheney has one last whine left. She doesn’t talk about Wyoming or anything that might concern voters with all the issues that are crushing the people now — she talks about her obsession to get Trump. She attacks Trump for questioning the election because she says that endangers our Republic.

https://twitter.com/Liz_Cheney/status/1557737986812366852

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/08/12/liz-cheney-has-one-last-whine-as-latest-poll-seals-her-fate-n610757
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Liz Cheney Has One Last Whine, as Latest Poll Seals Her Fate
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 02:08:12 pm »
Stay tuned August 16th for the classic rock thread....  We'll have to dust this one off in celebration!!!!!!!!!.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IoyvvEWHodk

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 02:13:36 pm »
And hopefully another family political dynasty goes with her!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 02:13:50 pm »

:thumbsup:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 02:28:50 pm »
One last wine.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Offline libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2022, 02:35:08 pm »
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:39:17 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2022, 02:35:23 pm »
One last wine.

That's certainly a "classic" of the Bum Wine genre.

But this one might be more her speed:

"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2022, 02:36:37 pm »
RINO Fact of the Day:  Kissing Democrat Ass Makes You Ugly

That's a fact, Jack.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2022, 02:38:10 pm »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2022, 02:40:21 pm »
That's a fact, Jack.

And one other point.....   Calling Lizzie a bitch is an affront to the honorable 45M female dogs in the United States.  Let's show some respect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2022, 05:48:27 pm »
Looking at some of the 'beverages' some have thought of to describe Cheney's one last wine I thought about what would I choose, something as cheap as her loyalties and values like Boone's Farm, Thunderbird or Ripple? Then it hit me Cold Duck was perfect, it's made up of leftovers which is fitting because after swallowing it, just like Lizards lies, it will leave you feeling ill and wanting to throw up.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 08:12:26 pm by GtHawk »

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2022, 05:54:45 pm »
Looking at some of the 'beverages' some have thought of to describe Cheney's one last wine I thought about what would I choose, something as cheap as her loyalties and values like Boone's Farm, Thunderbird or Ripple? Then it hit me Cold Duck was perfect, it's made up of leftovers which is fitting because after swallowing it, just like Lizards lies, it will leave you feeling ill and wanting to throw up.

One way or another August 16th should be a big party here at TBR to celebrate her ouster.

Polls close in Wyoming in 126 hours. I just can't wait.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2022, 06:13:18 pm »
Liz needs to go away and live on Boones Farm.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2022, 06:16:19 pm »
She may 'win' her primary.  It would not be unusual for these times.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2022, 06:29:59 pm »
She may 'win' her primary.  It would not be unusual for these times.

That is always a possibility...she has the 'powers that be' behind her. I'm hoping that we all can rejoice when she loses her seat.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2022, 06:37:30 pm »
Even bad polling isn't bad enough for her to overcome this.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1558157330411405317
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 06:45:51 pm by Bigun »

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2022, 06:38:39 pm »
That is always a possibility...she has the 'powers that be' behind her. I'm hoping that we all can rejoice when she loses her seat.

I saw some a "People from the street" segment from WY.  Based on that sample size, and what was said.......   I am thiinking Lizzie the bitchwill need a major miracle.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2022, 04:29:42 pm »

That would make 2022 pretty memorable, like 1994.  That's TWO dynasties crushed in this year's Primaries!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2022, 04:34:12 pm »
That would make 2022 pretty memorable, like 1994.  That's TWO dynasties crushed in this year's Primaries!

That would be exceptional for sure! I hope it's a sign of things to come!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2022, 05:11:14 pm »
Oh come on lol. She is just worried about the optics of almost nobody showing up, and the ones that do show up booing her. This is a pathetic excuse. https://t.co/hv8MMauTJE— Shem Horne (@Shem_Infinite) August 13, 2022

.@RepLizCheney reportedly is not able to campaign for re-election at open, public events in Wyoming because of threats to her safety.
This, in the United States of America, folks.   Think about that.— David Axelrod (@davidaxelrod) August 12, 2022

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2022, 05:27:10 pm »
At this point they'd need all the Democrats in Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, and the Dakotas for her to win.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2022, 05:37:06 pm »
At this point they'd need all the Democrats in Montana, Idaho, Nebraska, and the Dakotas for her to win.

And that's only after they each voted twice.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2022, 06:40:03 pm »
Even bad polling isn't bad enough for her to overcome this.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1558157330411405317

57 points... LOL!

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2022, 06:47:33 pm »
57 points... LOL!

Well @DB! You know there are 57 states. Obama plainly said so.

:beer:

- J. R. R. Tolkien