Author Topic: Pelosi-Biden’s Inflation Bill Passed with 35 Percent of the House Voting Remotely and the CBO Not Fi  (Read 360 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi-Biden’s Inflation Bill Passed with 35 Percent of the House Voting Remotely and the CBO Not Finished Scoring Its Impact
By Joe Hoft
Published August 13, 2022 at 8:00am

It was a mad rush to pass Biden’s “Inflation Reduction Act” and now we know why. 

This act from the corrupt and now communist left is named like other bills they manufacture in that it is the opposite of what it claims.  This bill will not reduce inflation and will likely add to it.  The funding will occur by taxing Americans of all classes and increasing the US debt.

These people are hellbent on destroying America. 

They cheered when the bill passed – those Democrats that were there.

According to Redstate around 35 percent of those voting, did so remotely.  But the bill charged ahead.  Now you have to wonder what’s really in it.

The CBO (Congressional Budget Office) said that they won’t complete its assessment of the bill for weeks:

The CBO said on Thursday that it needs more time to fully score the current Senate-passed version of the bill but it’s been scheduled for a House vote anyway.

“Given the scope of the amendments to title I, Committee on Finance, CBO expects that it will be a few weeks before we can fully analyze and estimate those budgetary effects, at which point we will provide a complete cost estimate for the legislation,” CBO Director Phillip Swagel wrote on Thursday in a letter to Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), the chairman of the Senate Budget Committee.

But the CBO is busting the lie about not raising taxes one penny on people making less than $400,000. The GOP proposed an amendment regarding people making less than $400,000 that said they would be protected from the impact of the bill.

The CBO said that they had “not completed a point estimate of this amendment but the preliminary assessment indicates that amendment 5404 would reduce the ‘non-scorable’ revenues resulting from the provisions of section 10301 by at least $20 billion over the FY2022-FY2031 period.”

In other words, the CBO is saying the Biden/Manchin/Schumer monstrosity bill anticipates grabbing $20 billion from lower and middle-class people. So much for the claim that this is just going after the billionaires. It’s never just “billionaires,”

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/pelosi-bidens-inflation-bill-passed-35-percent-house-voting-remotely-cbo-not-finished-scoring-impact/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"CRAZY NANCY:  "Mother Earth gets angry from time to time, and this legislation will help us address all of that."  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1558506674155126785

Offline Hoodat

Remember back when proxy voting was illegal?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Remember back when proxy voting was illegal?

Sure do.

"Hail to the chief, to Joe Biden!" gushes Nancy Pelosi.   She says "his leadership, his vision, his inspiration" made it possible for Democrats to raise middle-class taxes, supersize the IRS, and worsen inflation."   (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1558502514139578371

RNC Research
@RNCResearch

AMERICANS: I can’t afford food, gas, or rent. Please help me. 

JOE BIDEN:

5:58 PM · Aug 12, 2022  Twitter Media Studio

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
But they aren't raising taxes one penny.

(what a textbook weasel word gotcha in that wording!)

I'd wager people would get hernias lifting the pennies it would take to pay the extra.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis