Author Topic: This Should Bring The Whole Case Down – The Feds Involved In The Trump Raid Allegedly Have Been Unde  (Read 301 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This Should Bring The Whole Case Down – The Feds Involved In The Trump Raid Allegedly Have Been Under Investigation By Durham For Abuse Of Power
By
Kellyanne Richardson -
August 13, 2022

Kash Patel, a former Federal Prosecutor and Department of Defense official under former President Donald Trump, has revealed a key flaw in the Biden Department of Justice’s claims following the FBI raid on Trump’s estate at Mar-a-Lago.

Patel explained that reports of classified materials found at the Palm Beach property are misleading because the documents were already declassified.

“Trump declassified whole sets of materials in anticipation of leaving government that he thought the American public should have the right to read themselves,”

But it seems that team Trump has more information!

The left was coming after President Donald Trump, daring him to release the warrant regarding the FBI raid on his home.

Trump isn’t blinking. He’s not acting like someone who thinks he has a lot to fear from this. He announced he was all for releasing the warrant, and he now he’s commented on how the raid was completely unnecessary. He had been in talks with the National Archives for a while and had already turned over several boxes of documents in June. So that’s why the raid isn’t making logical sense.

To make things worse the investigative journalist Paul Sperry who has more of his leaks confirmed so far claims another huge twist is underway.

The feds involved in the Trump raid HAVE BEEN under investigation by Durham for abuse of power!

Sperry’s Twitter account has been deleted and he has been censored after publishing this information!

Here’s the information on Gettr:

DEVELOPING: Sources say the FBI agents and officials who were involved in the raid on former President Trump’s home work in the same CounterIntelligence Division of the FBI that investigated Trump in the Russiagate hoax and are actively under criminal investigation by Special Counsel John Durham for potentially abusing their power investigating Trump in the Russian fraud and therefore have a potential conflict of interest and should have been RECUSED from participating in this supposed “espionage” investigation at Mar-a-Lago.

more
https://defiantamerica.com/this-should-bring-the-whole-case-down-the-feds-involved-in-the-trump-raid-allegedly-have-been-under-investigation-by-durham-for-abuse-of-power/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Just so you know, Paul Sperry is so good Twitter has banned him. I'm sure at the behest of the White House.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:06:47 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Same crew?   This shit is rotton to the core.  The FBI better never ever want my help or cooporation on anything.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Another kleig light shining on the motive of these particular Agents. 

Their motivation is identical of the motive of the original Watergate burglars:  Snatching evidence of embarrassing documentation.  At the Watergate, that was the "black book" of a DeeCee prostitute, named Maureen Dean.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I hope the names of the Khaki Brigade becomes known, and we get details of why they didn't recuse themselves from such an unprecedented criminal raid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.