Author Topic: Don't abandon Trump because you have a DeSantis in your back pocket  (Read 428 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 13, 2022
Don't abandon Trump because you have a DeSantis in your back pocket
By Susan D. Harris

At this writing, a Fox News subheading reads, "EXCLUSIVE: FBI found classified documents during search of Trump's Mar-a-Lago residence."  Did they think this would bowl me over?  I'm disappointed in Fox for feeding me this completely predictable propaganda couched as original material.  Former Trump adviser Kash Patel told Breitbart News back in May that Trump was in possession of documents he himself had declassified.  I would expect the FBI to be claiming that these are their smoking gun.  Calling it "gaffe-davit" late Friday, Greg Gutfeld expressed what many of us were thinking:  "It sounds like every hoax we've heard before."

At this point, it looks as though Fox News may jump on the bandwagon to pummel Trump with more allegations from the liberal hit machine.  These stories may pan out to be as meaningless as all the other "shocking" anti-Trump exclusives the media have been throwing at us since 2015.

In a recent broadcast, Glenn Beck said, "I don't think there's anyone in American history ... ever been a politician or anyone in the public view ... that has gone through what he's gone through."  Beck then reviewed the onslaught of lawsuits they've racked up against Trump that most people aren't even aware of.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/08/dont_abandon_trump_because_you_have_a_desantis_in_your_back_pocket.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Re: Don't abandon Trump because you have a DeSantis in your back pocket
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 02:58:45 pm »
People should realize that there is no DeSantis in anyone's back pocket.  He has stated several times he has no interest in the presidency.  It's media hype. DeSantis is a popular governor and I believe that the DEMS would love to see him run; they'd go after him in a heartbeat.  He has a young family and I doubt he'd want to put them through all the left's accusations.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2022, 10:19:49 pm »
One other reason why DeSantis may be shy of running right now:
The uncertainty of his wife's recovery from breast cancer.

Regardless of what her doctors may have said (publicly), sometimes cancer has a way of laying low, and then coming back at you. Something I worry about myself...

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 10:28:51 pm »
????

If anything, this raid has galvanized support for DJT.

So actually the op-ed is spot-off.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2022, 09:28:50 am »
We ain't done with Ron yet. You can't have him.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2022, 10:32:03 am »
"People who want the right to “move beyond Trump” simply don’t understand the personal loyalty he inspires" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/AuronMacintyre/status/1558631612790833152

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2022, 11:53:00 am »
Another way to look at this is do we want 8 years of Republican control (just Desantis) or 12 to 16 years of Republican control (Trump and Desantis). Please notice that I said that Trump would have 8 additional years, I believe the congress will vote to give him an additional term due to the utter harassment by the Democrats in his first term, it really depends on if the Republican's get to the 60 senator limit to over come the senate filibuster. 

It's going to take that long to drain the swamp.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2022, 12:15:40 pm »
One other reason why DeSantis may be shy of running right now:
The uncertainty of his wife's recovery from breast cancer.

Regardless of what her doctors may have said (publicly), sometimes cancer has a way of laying low, and then coming back at you. Something I worry about myself...

True
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy