Author Topic: Judge Roy Moore Vindicated, Wins $8.2 Million Defamation Lawsuit  (Read 5118 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: Judge Roy Moore Vindicated, Wins $8.2 Million Defamation Lawsuit
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2022, 12:16:45 am »
Hush yo' mouth!

888mouth   :laugh: Zuchinni, Pumpkin, Oatmeal Raisin, Orange nut bread ?? 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Lando Lincoln

« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2022, 12:17:48 am »
I would just like it if the rules were applied equally.

You forgot to add... **Sniff**.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online roamer_1

Online roamer_1

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2022, 01:22:47 am »
Hush yo' mouth!

:silly: :beer: Is that the South fallin out of your mouth?

Oh and btw: That's right... I grew up raiding the pantry for zucchini bread and banana bread... I grew up on that stuff... Now it is priceless treasure when Mamma makes a batch.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2022, 01:30:43 am »
That's the phrase that pisses me off like no other.

It ought to. Y'all (YOU personally, and all admins) put up with more than enough crap.
I know... I've seen me do it.  happy77

Haters gonna hate. You do a great job.  :beer:

Online Hoodat

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2022, 01:34:23 am »
I grew up raiding the pantry for zucchini bread and banana bread... I grew up on that stuff... Now it is priceless treasure when Mamma makes a batch.

I was weaned on banana bread and apple butter.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online roamer_1

« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2022, 01:36:51 am »
I was weaned on banana bread and apple butter.

That's right! Though pear butter too up in here... But pretty much the same thing.  :beer:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2022, 01:49:51 am »
To me the 8.2 million seems low for all the crap he got put through. The Mall (banned) story originated with the husband of one of the most vile liberals on Youtube, and the cop collaboration was a fat black mall lady that had a history of also being a left wing nut on Facebook... Why oh why did the conservative media not do backgrounds on just how leftist the accusation makers were.

https://www.facebook.com/joanne.obar

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 01:56:06 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online Hoodat

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2022, 01:56:01 am »
Why oh why did the conservative media not do backgrounds on just how leftist the accusation makers were.

Who is this Conservative media you speak of?  The GOPe had already made up its mind that it preferred a Democrat hold that seat rather than Moore.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2022, 01:56:41 am »
Who is this Conservative media you speak of?  The GOPe had already made up its mind that it preferred a Democrat hold that seat rather than Moore.

Yeah, it hurts, but you are right.

Just for old time sakes, here is the woman that made the mall story up... still as liberal as it gets.

https://www.facebook.com/joanne.obar
« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 01:57:32 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2022, 01:58:44 am »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2022, 02:00:06 am »
@Hoodat

You misspelled "mouf".

You are correct, sir.  Thank you.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline bilo

« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2022, 02:15:15 am »
I have been threatened with punishment for calling cops and other law enforcement pigs.

FWIW, most conservatives really appreciate law enforcement except when they are getting a ticket. So encountering that type of response from your remarks should not be surprising.

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online roamer_1

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2022, 03:18:24 am »
FWIW, most conservatives really appreciate law enforcement except when they are getting a ticket. So encountering that type of response from your remarks should not be surprising.

I think that is well said, and the thing that keeps it from being very well said is not near enough emphasis. In this day, when LEOs are constantly under fire from the left, Places like TBR should be known as a refuge for law and order folks... And their families.

:beer: :patriot: :seeya:

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2022, 06:09:07 pm »
As long  as people are willing to believe any p.c. whore or pathological liar  as truth sayers that will falsely testify against Trump, the WOKE whores of hell are bound to win.  Same with believing democrats false testimonies,  false evidence, and corruption of our justice/law enforcement agencies, and numerous other government agencies.  This nation will remain on a down hill side.  YOU bought this, you own it, enjoy your due recompense!  Buy your asbestos suit while you still can.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien