Author Topic: Louisiana Supreme Court rejects appeal in abortion case, letting state ban take effect  (Read 1276 times)

Offline libertybele

Louisiana Supreme Court rejects appeal in abortion case, letting state ban take effect

The Louisiana Supreme Court on Friday denied an appeal from plaintiffs challenging the state's abortion ban, allowing the ban to remain in effect.

According to a statement from Pro-Life Louisiana, the court denied an appeal filed by the Center for Reproductive Rights on behalf of June Medical Services, which operates Hope Medical Group for Women, an abortion provider located in Shreveport.

“We are thankful that babies in Louisiana will continue to be protected from abortion while the abortion industry’s frivolous lawsuit plays out in court," Executive Director of Louisiana Right to Life Benjamin Clapper said. "Their lawsuit is disrespectful to our citizens and legislators who have made it clear for decades that we value life in the womb. “

Pro-choice advocates and abortion providers were hardest hit by the court's decision, as the state's three abortion clinics will not be allowed to continue operations so long as they perform abortions. ..................

https://www.theblaze.com/news/louisiana-supreme-court-rejects-appeal-in-abortion-case-letting-state-ban-take-effect
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hallelujah!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien