Author Topic: Mace: We’re Hiring ‘Four Infantry Divisions’ of IRS to Go After Working Americans, Not Dealing with  (Read 868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Mace: We’re Hiring ‘Four Infantry Divisions’ of IRS to Go After Working Americans, Not Dealing with Refund Backlog

Ian Hanchett 12 Aug 2022

On Friday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “Fox & Friends First,” Rep. Nancy Mace (R-SC) said that it would be good if the “four infantry divisions of IRS agents” that the Inflation Reduction Act hires were primarily used to get people their refunds faster, that would be beneficial, but instead, “they’re going to be going after hardworking Americans.”

Mace stated, [relevant remarks begin around 2:20] “The 3rd Infantry Division is about 21,000 soldiers. So, we’re talking about four infantry divisions of IRS agents that are armed, that are spying on your Venmo, your bank account. They say they’re not going to go after those making less than 400,000 a year. We’ve been told a lot by the Biden administration that just hasn’t been true over the years. And people are really angry about this. If they were hiring them to get their refunds faster, I think we’d all be cheering for joy. Because there’s a huge backlog at the IRS. I get calls every single day about it. But, instead, they’re going to be going after hardworking Americans. And if you’re a small business making $400,000 a year as an S corp for example, you’re going to have less money to reinvest in your business, in your employees, or research and development. And it’s just going to make inflation worse. Inflation’s caused by spending. You can’t solve it by just more spending.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/12/mace-were-hiring-four-infantry-divisions-of-irs-to-go-after-working-americans-not-dealing-with-refund-backlog/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Four divisions, but they're all 'officers'... :thud:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

Not just 87,000 jackbooted IRS thugs, but 87,000 extremely well paid jackbooted IRS thugs.
Manchin-Schumer OKs paying 300 IRS agents same as Harris
by Paul Bedard, Washington Secrets Columnist |
 | August 04, 2022 10:31 AM

The tax and spend deal cut by Sen. Joe Manchin and Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer includes a provision to allow the Internal Revenue Service to create a high-priced strike force of 300.

According to a new congressional analysis, the pay for those 300 could be as high as the $235,100 given to Vice President Kamala Harris. ...
Washington Examiner
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online LMAO

People in the middle class are threats to communists
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

People in the middle class are threats to communists

The people of America are royally screwed.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online LMAO

The people of America are royally screwed.

Yes they are. But they won’t tolerate it much longer
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mountaineer

John Cardillo
@johncardillo
It's not about 87,000 IRS agents. That's a distraction.

It's more likely about that money paying for chilling new technologies, AI, etc., that will enable the IRS to review every single financial transaction you make daily, and freeze/seize your bank accounts in real time.
5:05 PM · Aug 14, 2022·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Somebody has to pay for Biden giving billions/trillions of dollars to foreigners, and make blind American fools pay for it.  Its your democrat, one party rule, making American people pay for being so willingly STUPID!  Now they demand you bend over and grab you ankles, democrats demand you bend over and grab your ankles.  Don't be bashful, you've already got in plenty of practice.

The droughts are the early warnings of due recompense getting near now. You bought your ticket, get on for the ride you so desperately demanded and fought for.

Continue to follow your, this centuries, Der Fuhrer, Biden.  After all, the lies have been so sweet, eh?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:   \
All the massive lies, corruptions, murders of the innocent, and you want to be a flawless holy virgins?  You cast your fates in  granite,  You got your ways, grow up and accept them.  Wailing and gnashing you teeth is futility, the Bible told us that many centuries ago.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Get ready to pay in full.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 06:23:07 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Meanwhile, back in 1987 ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/archive/politics/1987/08/05/abashed-irs-pledges-to-keep-hands-off-piggy-banks/f9d63a97-ec66-4432-b68d-6ed8ab90fdff/

Embarrassed by several well-publicized cases in which children's life savings were seized to pay their parents' overdue taxes, the Internal Revenue Service yesterday announced new procedures designed to keep this from happening again. ...

They'll come after your childrens' savings too.  I guess Johnny won't be attending college in the Fall.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Four divisions of Democrat brownshirts officially on the fedgov payroll! What could possibly go wrong? /S
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Johnny doesn't need to attend college this fall, as long as heavily favored foreigners can live high on the hog, lil Johnny can still live on the streets in Communist utopian cities.  Some times you just get what you vote for and pay for.  And when you get it, get it rough enough, it illuminates your dim bulb.  How wrong to get what you really got coming, eh?
When people find out how high democrats intend to rise your taxes, and how harshly the IRS gestapo intends to enforce ram said changes down their throats.  The lives of cruel enforcers man well be in jeopardy, as well as the planned collapse of our nation.

Under democrats presumption of guilt until proven innocent.  The IRS may well go on a mad dog killing spree.  Under presumption of guilt  until proven guilty, the IRS might just become more criminal and murderous than our current FBI.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2022, 01:19:52 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions