Author Topic: Raid at Mar-a-Lago spurs suspicions about a mole in Trumpworld  (Read 426 times)

Online libertybele

Raid at Mar-a-Lago spurs suspicions about a mole in Trumpworld

The FBI raid on Donald Trump‘s home in Florida is fueling speculation about a mole within the former president’s inner circle.

Agents searched the Mar-a-Lago estate after a tipster told investigators that additional classified documents might be in storage, The Wall Street Journal reported.

Mr. Trump‘s attorneys had met with investigators at the estate in June to discuss materials that had been taken from the White House. They recovered some boxes.

However, “someone familiar with the stored papers told investigators there may be still more classified documents at the private club,” according to the newspaper.

A separate report from Newsweek, citing government officials, said the FBI relied on a confidential informant who could identify what information was there and the precise location.

The reports set off a firestorm of speculation about who might be working with the feds.

Mick Mulvaney, who served as Mr. Trump‘s chief of staff in 2019 and early 2020, said an informant would have to be someone within Mr. Trump‘s inner circle, though he couldn’t come up with any names.

“I didn’t even know there was a safe at Mar-a-Lago and I was the chief of staff for 15 months, so this would be someone who was handling his things on a day-to-day, who knew where documents were,” he told CNN’s “New Day.” “My guess is there’s probably six or eight people who had that kind of information.”

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, Georgia Republican, suggested there could be FBI informants at any number of Trump properties.

“There was an FBI informant at Mar-a-Lago! Who is that, and how many other FBI informants are around President Trump on a daily basis, working at his clubs, working at Mar-a-Lago, or maybe Bedminster or on his staff?” she said on her “MTG Live” program. “These are the things I want to know. Because they’re traitors!”....................

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2022/aug/11/raid-mar-lago-spurs-suspicions-about-mole-trumpwor/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Raid at Mar-a-Lago spurs suspicions about a mole in Trumpworld
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 04:24:07 am »
Of course the Feebs have a mole in Trump's organization. I have no doubt they have moles in the organizations of every uber wealthy American that isn't a card-carrying member of the Dim Party.

I also have very little doubt about Trump knowing the identity of that snitch,and is also smart enough to understand in the big bidnez world of BIG businesses,EVERYBODY has multiple moles of one type or another .

Since Trump grew up in that world,I would be shocked to discover he didn't know the identity of every mole in his organization.

"The mole you  know is a LOT less dangerous to you than the mole you don't know."

You can not only control their access to information,but you can plant bogus information for them to find and  send back to their masters.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!