Author Topic: Levin on Trump raid: 'Who lost track of these classified documents?'  (Read 258 times)

Offline libertybele

Levin on Trump raid: 'Who lost track of these classified documents?'

..."MARK LEVIN: Now they have some concerns. Starting in February, they do almost nothing. They're negotiating with the president's lawyers. They're physically in the house, apparently by subpoena. In June, the FBI, they have access to the very same boxes, presumably that they have access to under this search warrant.

They're now leaking information about what they found in terms of classified information. You know, when you have the highest, highest level of secret information – I've had to go through this – You're supposed to track those documents. They have a special cover on them.

Who's lost track of them, the FBI, the CIA? They're so damn important. That's my question. And that's number one. Number two, as Bret, you others have said, between June and August of a two-month period when nothing literally nothing happened.

I don't care if the president's lawyers are raising objections or not. You're just sitting there for two months, and you do nothing. Let me tell you what I think is going on here, Martha. This is a pretext. This is a cover-up. They wanted to get in that house related to January 6. They're collecting additional information they didn't have in June or before June. They get one shot.

They wanted to get into that house – search warrants – so no lawyers are around. The president's not around. Nobody can get in their way, and they can go through everything and anything they want.

If they knew specifically what documents they wanted, then they should have asked for it, and they would have gotten them. There's no way to stop them."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/levin-trump-raid-who-lost-track-classified-documents
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Levin on Trump raid: 'Who lost track of these classified documents?'
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2022, 02:31:36 am »
You know, when you have the highest, highest level of secret information – I've had to go through this – You're supposed to track those documents. They have a special cover on them.

Who's lost track of them, the FBI, the CIA? They're so damn important. That's my question. And that's number one. Number two, as Bret, you others have said, between June and August of a two-month period when nothing literally nothing happened.

« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 02:32:42 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien