Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid  (Read 335 times)

Offline corbe

EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid
« on: August 12, 2022, 08:45:34 pm »
EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid

By Jack Posobiec  |  August 12, 2022

Human Events has obtained a copy of the search warrant filed to search former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence. That warrant was filed in the US District Court for the Southern District of Florida, and details information about the property and the search.

The warrant details the address and locations to be searched, including that “The locations to be searched include the ‘45 Office,’ all storage rooms, and all other rooms or areas within the premises used or available to be used by FPOTUS and his staff and in which boxes or documents could be stored, including all structures or buildings on the estate.”

The warrant did not include a call to search parts of the property that are in use by members of the Mar-a-Lago club, or rentals.

<..Warrant at Link below..>

https://humanevents.com/2022/08/12/exclusive-warrant-and-property-receipt-from-mar-a-lago-raid/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Warrant and Property Receipt from Mar-a-Lago Raid
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 09:08:27 pm »
Thanks @corbe I've seen that stuff. Now I want to see the document the FBI presented to this "judge" in order to get that warrant.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien