Author Topic: Trump being investigated for Espionage Act violation, unsealed FBI warrant shows  (Read 3711 times)

Offline Hoodat

Ashley Muñoz 🇺🇸
@AshleyMunoz45
·
Aug 11
UPDATE:🚨It has been revealed that Donald Trump was housing a private server @ Mar-a-Lago & hired a close associate to wipe it clean with computer software.The FBI also found gov’t phones which were smashed to prevent evidence from being discovered.

JK! That was Hillary Clinton.

Nice.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Here it is section by section:

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(a)Whoever, for the purpose of obtaining information respecting the national defense with intent or reason to believe that the information is to be used to the injury of the United States, or to the advantage of any foreign nation, goes upon, enters, flies over, or otherwise obtains information concerning any vessel, aircraft, work of defense, navy yard, naval station, submarine base, fueling station, fort . . ., or in progress of construction . . ., or any place in which any vessel, aircraft, arms . . ., or any prohibited place so designated by the President by proclamation in time of war or in case of national emergency .  .  .

This clearly does not apply.

(b)Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, and with like intent or reason to believe, copies, takes, makes, or obtains, or attempts to copy, take, make, or obtain, any sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, document, writing, or note of anything connected with the national defense

That's going to be a stretch for the President of the United States to sneak around making copies of things he's already been given.

(c)Whoever, for the purpose aforesaid, receives or obtains or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain from any person, or from any source whatever, any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note, of anything connected with the national defense, knowing or having reason to believe, at the time he receives or obtains, or agrees or attempts to receive or obtain it, that it has been or will be obtained, taken, made, or disposed of by any person contrary to the provisions of this chapter; or

This would require a co-conspirator.

(d)Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, . . . , or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it

This here is what they are going for.  The Archives have requested records which they claim Trump has failed to deliver.  The problem though is intent.  They would have to prove that this is Defense information that Trump knew he could use for treasonous purposes, and for that reason failed to turn that information over to the Archives/ NY Court / Congress.  It is complete bullshit, but then so is everything else about this fiasco.

(e)Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, .  .  . , or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

Trump had authorization to everything in his possession.

There are three more sections, but my patience is shot.

@Hoodat

Thanks.

I see a number of provisions that would apply to Obama, Biden, and Clinton.  I assume similar raids of their properties are being prepared even as we speak.

In fact, this would directly apply to Gen. Milley and his communications with the Chinese during Trump's presidency to the effect that he would not allow the U.S. to launch nuclear weapons against China if Trump ordered such a launch.

That is information which is detrimental to the defense of the U.S. which was knowingly communicated by Gen. Milley to a known enemy.

Has Gen. Milley been raided yet?
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 09:50:13 pm by Kamaji »

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

BREAKING: Trump confirms documents were declassified, asks when Obama library will be raided

2:31 PM · Aug 12, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So it’s all bullshit?

Offline Kamaji

18 USC § 793(d) applies directly to what Gen. Milley did when he communicated with the Chinese:

(d)Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, . . . , or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it,

He lawfully possessed information relating to the national defense - the strategic purposes for nuclear launches, and control over those launches - which he knew, or must have known with substantial certainty would be to the advantage of China, and he willfully communicated that information to one or more generals in China, who were not entitled to receive that information.

When can we expect the FBI and DOJ to raid Milley's house and arrest him for a violation of the Espionage Act?

If they do not, then their raid on Donald Trump is patently, transparently political in nature and has nothing to do with the rule of law.

Please everyone, email the republicans in Congress and demand that they follow up on this with the FBI and DOJ.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It's time for the DOJ and FBI to answer questions   ---- not Trump.

I disagree....He should call a presser and let them have hell....the DOJ and FBI will NEVER tell the truth..they have been preparing this for 18mos.....100 days before an election....
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

So it’s all bullshit?

It's all transparently political, whether it's bullshit or not.  The ends sought do not justify the means employed - total disproportionality - particularly when measured against the complete failure to prosecute any democrat - or Gen. Milley - for these types of issues.

Offline Hoodat

18 USC § 793(d) applies directly to what Gen. Milley did when he communicated with the Chinese:

He lawfully possessed information relating to the national defense - the strategic purposes for nuclear launches, and control over those launches - which he knew, or must have known with substantial certainty would be to the advantage of China, and he willfully communicated that information to one or more generals in China, who were not entitled to receive that information.

Yep.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I disagree....He should call a presser and let them have hell....the DOJ and FBI will NEVER tell the truth..they have been preparing this for 18mos.....100 days before an election....

Exactly right! Anybody that thinks these corrupt bastards are going to play by the rules is delusional!

They have already amply demonstrated that they have no intention to do so.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

It's time for the DOJ and FBI to answer questions   ---- not Trump.

Exactly. Let’s hear them justify their aggressive enforcement actions on a popular, former president and likely presidential candidate in 2024–in plain english so that even democrats can understand.

Online libertybele

Who's going to air his presser?  I doubt any of the networks are going to cover him and that's the audience he truly needs to reach.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

Exactly. Let’s hear them justify their aggressive enforcement actions on a popular, former president and likely presidential candidate in 2024–in plain english so that even democrats can understand.

It's hard to say.  IMHO the questions would be asked in such a fashion that the only conclusion people are going to come to is Trump's guilt.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Exactly right! Anybody that thinks these corrupt bastards are going to play by the rules is delusional!

They have already amply demonstrated that they have no intention to do so.

Good luck, sir!

You're not even recognizing that without an honest, objective media/social media...nothing is going to work.

We're "this close" to losing it all!  ALL.  OF.  IT.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Good luck, sir!

You're not even recognizing that without an honest, objective media/social media...nothing is going to work.

We're "this close" to losing it all!  ALL.  OF.  IT.

Yes we are.  8888crybaby

Online libertybele

The search warrant identifies three possible federal crimes as the reasoning behind the search: violations of the Espionage Act, obstruction of justice and criminal handling of government records. Read the full warrant @link.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/12/politics/read-search-warrant-trump-mar-a-lago/index.html

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Who's going to air his presser?  I doubt any of the networks are going to cover him and that's the audience he truly needs to reach.

You don't think the press would cover this..I sure do..everyone wants to hear what he has to say...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline aligncare

It's hard to say.  IMHO the questions would be asked in such a fashion that the only conclusion people are going to come to is Trump's guilt.

I guess my real point is, they can’t justify it in any way — legally, morally, sanity (hello?)

And if Garland should try to he should use spirit-of-the-law language like Comey did in his nation wide address regarding Hillary’s careless handling of 30k emails. She could’ve been president for heaven’s sake!

Online libertybele

You don't think the press would cover this..I sure do..everyone wants to hear what he has to say...

Yes, everyone wants to hear what he has to say, but I'm thinking that the MSM has already been warned not to cover him.  You can sure bet though that they will  broadcast all the charges and allegations and will never give Trump a chance to tell his side of the story. Just my opinion.

Online libertybele

I guess my real point is, they can’t justify it in any way — legally, morally, sanity (hello?)

And if Garland should try to he should use spirit-of-the-law language like Comey did in his nation wide address regarding Hillary’s careless handling of 30k emails. She could’ve been president for heaven’s sake!

The evilness and insanity keeps prevailing.  **nononono*

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘They wanted this attention’: Former acting AG accuses FBI of intentionally creating ‘firestorm’ with Mar-a-Lago raid
August 12, 2022 | Melissa Fine

Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker accused the FBI of intentionally creating a “firestorm” when they raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate.

Whitaker appeared on Fox News’s “Fox and Friends” on Friday and was asked by co-host Brian Kilmeade about the FBI’s decision to raid Mar-a-Lago when Trump was out of town in order, as reports claim, to avoid creating a firestorm.

“How clueless are they to think they can slide up with guards, take over a compound for nine hours with the FBI and countless trucks along with aerial, I think, with airplanes and not think it’s going to create a firestorm?” Kilmeade asked. “How much of an emergency can it be if they hold onto the warrant for a couple of days and don’t do anything?”

“Brian, you are absolutely right,” Whitaker replied. “This has caused a complete firestorm. They should have anticipated. And it does demonstrate how insulted on the fifth floor of the Department of Justice is. [Attorney General] Merrick Garland said one thing that I just disagree with. And he said that this, obviously DOJ policy, they need to use the least intrusive means [in] obtaining this evidence.”

“In this case, they went in with dozens of agents to execute a search warrant,” he continued. “And there had to be a way to not cause this firestorm. They didn’t want to do it, they wanted this attention.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/12/they-wanted-this-attention-former-acting-ag-accuses-fbi-of-intentionally-creating-firestorm-with-mar-a-lago-raid-1272736/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Jay Altons
@jayaltons
They are now legitimately mad that Trump's lawyers released the search warrant without any of the agents names redacted from it....

....Including agents which are also curiously involved with the January 6th incident....
3:43 PM · Aug 12, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Jay Altons
@jayaltons
They are now legitimately mad that Trump's lawyers released the search warrant without any of the agents names redacted from it....

....Including agents which are also curiously involved with the January 6th incident....
3:43 PM · Aug 12, 2022

Mad?? Gee, for some reason I could give two sheets about the agents.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO