Author Topic: Man found dead inside NYC trash compactor chute, cops say  (Read 452 times)

Offline Kamaji

Man found dead inside NYC trash compactor chute, cops say
« on: August 12, 2022, 03:58:27 pm »
Man found dead inside NYC trash compactor chute, cops say

By Amanda Woods
August 12, 2022

A man was found dead inside a trash compactor chute in Brooklyn early Friday, authorities said.

The victim, believed to be in his 50s, was found dead at the bottom of the chute within the Medgar Evers apartments on Gates Avenue near Lewis Avenue in Bedford-Stuyvesant just after 4 a.m., cops said.

Preliminarily, investigators believe the man – who has not yet been identified – entered the chute on his own volition, on the first floor.

Then he either fell or somehow made his way to the compactor portion, where he was cut up by the mechanism, cops said.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/12/man-found-dead-inside-nyc-trash-compactor-chute-cops-say/

Offline PeteS in CA

Re: Man found dead inside NYC trash compactor chute, cops say
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 04:55:52 pm »
"On his own volition"? Aided by how many/much recreational chemicals?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 05:04:58 pm »

That, or maybe just after something he inadvertently dropped down the chute by mistake, like his cellphone.  These chutes are the literal slippery slope; once you get yourself into it, it's very difficult to get out.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 07:52:05 pm »
I wonder how they determined it was by his own volition, I saw nothing about witnesses or video. Maybe the determination was made by the amount of investigation and paper required for accidental versus suspected homicide?

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 10:01:16 pm »
Pete S:
"On his own volition"? Aided by how many/much recreational chemicals?"

Kamaji:
"That, or maybe just after something he inadvertently dropped down the chute by mistake, like his cellphone."

I was pulling into Stamford some years' back with train 137, when a guy jumped from the platform onto the tracks right in front of me (about 40-50 feet ahead).

I put the train into emergency and somebody helped up to jump up to the platform, just as the engine (still moving a little) was about to make contact with him.

He had dropped his cell phone onto the tracks, and leapt down to get it! With the train pulling in right on top of him.

We called for the Metro-North police who came right down, but the guy had already run off...