Author Topic: Chris Wallace: Calling Mar-a-Lago FBI Raid ‘Gestapo’ Tactic ‘Out of Touch with the Reality’  (Read 985 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chris Wallace: Calling Mar-a-Lago FBI Raid ‘Gestapo’ Tactic ‘Out of Touch with the Reality’

Pam Key 12 Aug 2022

CNN anchor Chris Wallace said Friday on “New Day” that Republicans characterizing the FBI’s action at Mar-a-Lago as a “raid” using “Gestapo” tactics are out of touch with reality.

Partial transcript as follows:

KEILAR: He sort of put out his new talking points. I think if these documents are to be released, which lays the groundwork for this being planted evidence asking, “well, why wouldn’t the FBI allow the inspection areas with our lawyers or others present,” the idea being, “oh, we didn’t have eyeballs on what they were doing, what were they up to?” Do you think, Chris, Republicans who have come out so vociferously, and in some extreme language, supporting Donald Trump, talking about how this is the DOJ being weaponized against him, do you think they’re going to take this leap?

WALLACE: Well, yeah. You know, there’s every indication that some of them will. You know, I mean, look at what happened yesterday, where you have this person who goes to attack, if he’d been able to get in, perhaps to kill FBI agents. And, you know, the thing that was, to quote Simon and Garfunkel, the Sound of Silence. You heard precious little condemnation from people on the right. I read one newsletter. I don’t know if it is literally true, about how few top Republican officeholders in Ohio, this took place in Cincinnati, how few of them condemned the action of Ricky Schiffer, the man who was killed by the FBI after the attack. So do I think that there are a number of Trump supporters who will continue to follow Donald Trump in whatever course he decides to take? Of course.

BERMAN: You know, attorney general, former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales was earlier and said the same thing. He said, where are the Republicans? At this morning saying, you know, no violence, saying this is wrong, saying what happened in Cincinnati was wrong. He, too, was stunned by the silence there.

WALLACE: Well, I mean, again, we’re talking about a party that is, has hit Democrats for not supporting, backing the blue, for not supporting law enforcement. Here we have people doing their job. And, you know, let’s make it clear again, this was not a raid. This was a very carefully-vetted search. They went to a judge. They got a search warrant. They went in. They apparently had notified the Secret Service at least an hour ahead of time. They specifically, reportedly, were concerned to do it when the former president was not on the premises, and went in and did it. They basically did it by the book. You can argue as to whether they should have done it at all, but they did it by the book. And the idea that this is being seen as some huge, and the word has literally been used, Gestapo tactic by the FBI is just so out of touch with the reality of what happened.

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/08/12/chris-wallace-calling-mar-a-lago-fbi-raid-gestapo-tactic-out-of-touch-with-the-reality/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Good thing there is a news outlet like Brietbart.

Otherwise all 5 CNN+ viewers might hide it from us.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

It was indeed a raid using Gestapo tactics!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Chris Wallace is out of touch with reality.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Chrissy is the ultimate practioner of nepotistic opportunism.

My bulldog has a better screen presence, and makes more sense too when she speaks.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 03:43:22 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Chrissy is the ultimate practioner of nepotistic opportunism.

My bulldog has a better screen presence, and makes more sense too when she speaks.

He has also managed to work himself into complete irrelevance!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Well the guy who attacked the FBI office was an idiot and probably mentally disturbed IMO, so there's that.

We need to still see exactly what it was Trump was accused of taking because I still haven't seen anything official. The Wa po story doesn't cut it.

Offline mountaineer

Also out of touch with an actual audience, or so I've heard.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I wonder why we give him one.   :pondering:

Offline verga

I wonder why we give him one.   :pondering:
It's fun to watch him say stupid stuff and think people believe him.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
It's fun to watch him say stupid stuff and think people believe him.

OTOH....

Chrissy, single handedly may have altered the election more than anyone else by moderation deflection of the Hunter Biden scandal during the last POTUS debate.

We can not let him off the hook for that.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His CNN+ audience will lap that up. /s
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

:silly:

Offline mountaineer

His CNN+ audience will lap that up. /s
All dozen or so of them.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline goatprairie

Well the guy who attacked the FBI office was an idiot and probably mentally disturbed IMO, so there's that.

We need to still see exactly what it was Trump was accused of taking because I still haven't seen anything official. The Wa po story doesn't cut it.
While I strongly suspect (given the Dems aptitude for doing stupid things) the raid won't amount to much of anything terribly incriminating, yes, let's wait and see.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Chris Wallace:

Well...

Well...

Well...

Well...

Well...

Well...

...it's obvious to the smart people...like Chris Wallace.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
It was indeed a raid using Gestapo tactics!
Or KGB tactics 
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
C'mon Man! Wallace was probably dancing with glee when he heard about the raid, the only reason he is publicly calling it gestapo tactics is to try and curry favor with people on the right that he thought he didn't need anymore.