Author Topic: The 2024 Election Is Being Rigged Right Now In Plain Sight By: John Daniel Davidson  (Read 272 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The 2024 Election Is Being Rigged Right Now In Plain Sight
By: John Daniel Davidson
August 12, 2022

The FBI raid on Trump’s home isn’t just about prosecuting the former president for Jan. 6, it’s about fixing the next presidential election.

The news cycle this week has been understandably dominated by the FBI’s raid on former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence in Florida, where armed agents were supposedly looking for classified documents the FBI believes were improperly removed from the White House at the end of Trump’s term, in violation of federal law.

But the FBI raid is just a piece of a much larger story that’s playing out in slow motion and in plain sight: the rigging of the 2024 presidential election.

Much like the 2020 election, which wasn’t stolen so much as rigged months in advance to give Joe Biden an advantage that all but guaranteed his victory, the 2024 election is being rigged to ensure that Trump either cannot run or, if he does run, cannot win.

First, consider the FBI raid. No serious person believes that a documents dispute was the real purpose of the raid. The idea that the FBI would search the home of a former president and potential 2024 GOP candidate over an ongoing (and not uncommon) disagreement over presidential records with the National Archives is absurd on its face.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/12/the-2024-election-is-being-rigged-right-now-in-plain-sight/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

I have no doubts; of course they are.  They'll let the GOP succeed in the mid-terms knowing that the GOP as usual won't accomplish a darn thing because of Joe, Chuckles, Nancy and Chuckie.  They will blame the bad economy on the GOP. Who knows what else is in store?  Will this Republic even see a '24 election?
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien