Author Topic: America Never Existed  (Read 166 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
America Never Existed
« on: August 13, 2022, 04:49:24 pm »
America Never Existed
We are in danger of losing not only the habits and institutions of republican self-government, but our very ability to remember and understand them. It will be as if
America never existed.
By Glenn Ellmers
August 12, 2022

"We are supposed to train ourselves and others in seeing things as they are . . ."
— Leo Strauss

It is possible (not certain, but possible) that within the next 20 years or so, the United States will no longer exist.

That would be a great setback for human liberty. The end of the American republic would most likely mean the end of self-government all over the globe—the beginning of a new dark age. The United States, even now, is the world’s greatest example of constitutional democracy, and if the cause of freedom fails here, it probably will not survive anywhere. More than that, however, the end of liberty on these shores would most likely mean the end of any memory of America.

The United States would not simply cease to exist; it would never have existed at all.

What I mean by that is not only the Orwellian idea of rewriting history. That theme has become almost a cliché nowadays. Certainly, propaganda such as the “1619 Project” and the daily efforts by the establishment media to shape the narrative, are essential to the woke oligarchy’s power. “Who controls the past controls the future,” Orwell observed, “who controls the present controls the past.” What I want to explore, however, is something less obvious and more insidious.

more
https://amgreatness.com/2022/08/12/america-never-existed/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien