Author Topic: FBI, R.I.P.? By Victor Davis Hanson  (Read 365 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI, R.I.P.? By Victor Davis Hanson
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:41:51 pm »

FBI, R.I.P.?
By Victor Davis Hanson

The FBI is dissolving before our eyes into a rogue security service akin to those in Eastern Europe during the Cold War.

Take the FBI's deliberately asymmetrical application of the law. This week the bureau surprise-raided the home of former President Donald Trump -- an historical first.

A massive phalanx of FBI agents swooped into the Trump residence while he was not home, to confiscate his personal property, safe, and records. All of this was over an archival dispute of presidential papers common to many former presidents. Agents swarmed the entire house, including the wardrobe closet of the former first lady.

Note we are less than 90 days out from a midterm election, and this was not just a raid, but a political act.

The Democratic Party is anticipated to suffer historical losses. Trump was on the verge of announcing his 2024 presidential candidacy. In many polls, he remains the Republican front-runner for the nomination -- and well ahead of incumbent President Joe Biden in a putative 2024 rematch.

more
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2022/08/11/fbi_rip_148036.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: FBI, R.I.P.? By Victor Davis Hanson
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 03:05:15 pm »
I know Hanson is our version of Captain Obvious.  But sometimes he puts it into terms that really encapsulates the matter rather nicely.

R.I.P. FBI?

Here at TBR, we are a little less kind about its fate.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 11:37:44 pm »
"I know Hanson is our version of Captain Obvious.  But sometimes he puts it into terms that really encapsulates the matter rather nicely."

Think getting rid of the FBI is going to fix things?
Better think again.
A whole lot more needs to be changed.
Perhaps the entirety of "the problem"...

The aggrieved Colonists knew that they couldn't just fix one facet of their British overlords.
So... they called a get-together with representatives from each of the Colonies.
To discuss what was wrong, what might be needed to correct the problems, and decide where to go from there.
The meeting they called came to be known as the "Continental Congress".

It's time for the red and purple states to convene another.
For the same reasons.
Perhaps with a similar outcome as the previous one...

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2022, 02:26:03 pm »
"I know Hanson is our version of Captain Obvious.  But sometimes he puts it into terms that really encapsulates the matter rather nicely."

Think getting rid of the FBI is going to fix things?
Better think again.
A whole lot more needs to be changed.
Perhaps the entirety of "the problem"...

The aggrieved Colonists knew that they couldn't just fix one facet of their British overlords.
So... they called a get-together with representatives from each of the Colonies.
To discuss what was wrong, what might be needed to correct the problems, and decide where to go from there.
The meeting they called came to be known as the "Continental Congress".

It's time for the red and purple states to convene another.
For the same reasons.
Perhaps with a similar outcome as the previous one...

Of course it won't fix things, the same Junta will just set up another, even more devious society of thugs.  The true problem is tens of millions of Morons voted for Shortbus Joe and other Rats, and will continue to do so until the next Continental Congress..
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2022, 04:27:00 pm »
The empty boxcars are pulling into the station and those (not just Victor) opining on "our" side are still giving us a tour of the route the train took.   :shrug:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 04:48:05 pm »
The empty boxcars are pulling into the station and those (not just Victor) opining on "our" side are still giving us a tour of the route the train took.   :shrug:

Good point.  We need to hear from less historians and more fromvisionaries.

Feedback that something sucks is worth about a Biden dime.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.