Author Topic: CDC waves the white flag…  (Read 960 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
CDC waves the white flag…
« on: August 12, 2022, 02:37:01 pm »
Citizen Free Press 8/11/2022

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/cdc-waves-the-white-flag/

Students no longer need to quarantine at home after exposure to Covid according to updated guidance from the CDC that comes as many prepare to head back to school for the fall.

Additionally, under the new guidance, schools no longer need to implement “test-to-stay” policies or cohort students – the practice of keeping students in the same group throughout the day to limit contact with others.

Offline Hoodat

Re: CDC waves the white flag…
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2022, 02:40:49 pm »
Two years too late, don't you think?  It would have been nice to have this information before the great 2020 election steal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 02:43:27 pm »
Two years too late, don't you think?  It would have been nice to have this information before the great 2020 election steal.

Of Course.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 02:44:13 pm »

Time for a massive class action suit for all of those who lost their jobs, businesses, and livelihoods due to the phony random CDC bullshit policies of  2020-2022
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:51:34 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2022, 02:55:52 pm »
Time for a massive class action suit for all of those who lost their jobs, businesses, and livelihoods due to the phony random CDC bullshit policies of  2020-2022

Good point.  They made sure that Pfizer could not be sued over this.  But they can certainly sue the CDC.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2022, 02:32:13 pm »
Read this incredible threat at tw*tter (excerpted - link to full thing below):
I was not allowed to volunteer at my kids’ schools for over a year because I wasn’t vaccinated.

A family refused to carpool with us because they said they were “uncomfortable” with their son sharing a car with us. We had been ratted out by a mutual friend who said to the other mom “well, you do know they aren’t vaccinated, right?”. (Trust, shattered)  ...

I wasn’t allowed to stay in a hotel or eat in any restaurant for a work trip to DC; I had to cancel it altogether as it made travel there impossible. ...

I was called a conspiracy theorist  by dear friends and was left in the dust by them socially. I would have given one of my kidneys to these friends; they cut me off over a vax that didn’t stop transmission or infection. ...

Oh and my husband was fired from his job at a Fortune 500 for not getting vaxxed despite the fact that he worked 100% from home and offered to test before any meetings or travel. (This rule only applied to US employees except for those in Texas, because #Science.) ...

https://twitter.com/denHolisticmama/status/1558208254374662144
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2022, 04:04:20 pm »
Read this incredible threat at tw*tter (excerpted - link to full thing below):

https://twitter.com/denHolisticmama/status/1558208254374662144

Thanks for posting, @mountaineer .  These downstream stories are incredible.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2022, 04:10:24 pm »
Thanks for posting, @mountaineer .  These downstream stories are incredible.

Agreed...

And only the most tiny tip of the iceberg. Our government needlessly disrupted our lives in a criminal fashion.

Any Epidemiologist with a triple digit IQ know and understands that once the mortality rate drops to say less than 2%, on a serious disease, you adjust controls accordingly.

These are 2 years that we won't get back.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2022, 04:40:13 pm »
Agreed...

And only the most tiny tip of the iceberg. Our government needlessly disrupted our lives in a criminal fashion.

Any Epidemiologist with a triple digit IQ know and understands that once the mortality rate drops to say less than 2%, on a serious disease, you adjust controls accordingly.

These are 2 years that we won't get back.
At the same time, the people imposing these 'standards' were doing their thing as soon as the cameras went off, and not really constrained by any of the rules for 'little people'.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2022, 06:06:41 pm »
I guess the CDC cares more about money than the 500 people dying with the virus every day.  Just terrible.  Hey, you guys, History is watching.  :nono: