Author Topic: Merrick Garland Plays Chicken, Trump Responds by Slamming on the Accelerator ..Jennifer Oliver O'Co  (Read 259 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Merrick Garland Plays Chicken, Trump Responds by Slamming on the Accelerator
By Jennifer Oliver O'Connell | Aug 12, 2022 1:45 AM ET

My colleague Nick Arama reported on Attorney General Merrick Garland taking responsibility for authorizing the raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home. As Arama wisely surmised, it was pretty much a nothing burger, with Garland refusing to disclose the details of the warrant or the justification behind the raid.

“The search warrant was authorized by a federal court upon the required finding of probable cause. The property receipt is a document that federal law requires law enforcement agents to leave with the property owner. The department filed the motion to make public the warrant and receipt in light of the former president’s public confirmation of the search, the surrounding circumstances, and the substantial public interest in this matter.

Who knows what Garland thought this move would accomplish, but in typical Trump fashion, 45 simply double downed.

Be careful what you wish for Mr. AG:

From Trump’s official Truth Social account:

more
https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2022/08/12/merrick-garland-plays-chicken-trump-responds-by-slamming-on-the-accelerator-n610988
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I sure hope he has the means and systems in place to make sure the Khaki Brigade didn't plant any evidence.

That M.O. has been in place since day 1.

(Hitler had the Brown Shirts....   Our democratic leaders have the "Brown Pants"
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Know any libs?

Ask them what will be their reaction if what has happened to Trump is fully reversed proportionally and identical on their leadership if Trump gets re-elected in '24.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Know any libs?

Ask them what will be their reaction if what has happened to Trump is fully reversed proportionally and identical on their leadership if Trump gets re-elected in '24.

:thumbsup: