Author Topic: Soap Star Recommends FBI Dig Up Ivana Trump’s Body to Find Possible Classified Documents Sought Afte  (Read 893 times)

Offline libertybele

This is just plain sick!  What a flippin' whack-a-do!

Soap Star Recommends FBI Dig Up Ivana Trump’s Body to Find Possible Classified Documents Sought After in Mar-a-Lago Raid

Soap star Nancy Lee Grahn, who plays Alexis Davis on ABC’s “General Hospital” suggested Wednesday that the FBI dig up the body of former President Donald Trump’s ex-wife Ivana Trump in its search for classified documents.

“Dear @FBI, I know u don't need advice from a soap star, but having been in 10 or 10k implausible storylines in my 37 yrs, may I recommend digging up Ivana. Cleary it didn't take 10 pall bearers to carry a liposuctioned 73 yr old who methinks was in her weight in classified docs,” Grahn tweeted on Wednesday...........

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/soap-star-recommends-fbi-dig-ivana-trumps-body-find-possible
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 08:17:35 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
So now they aren't fishing, they' grave-robbing.  Much better!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

“Dear @FBI, I know u don't need advice from a soap star, but having been in 10 or 10k implausible storylines in my 37 yrs, may I recommend digging up Ivana. Cleary it didn't take 10 pall bearers to carry a liposuctioned 73 yr old who methinks was in her weight in classified docs,” Grahn tweeted on Wednesday...........

That's awesome.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

So now they aren't fishing, they' grave-robbing.  Much better!

How do people think up this crappola???
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
How do people think up this crappola???

Soap Star.  That covers this one.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Just more proof that there is significant drug use in the entertainment industry.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Sick: ABC’s ‘General Hospital’ Star Nancy Lee Grahn Urges FBI to Dig Up Ivana Trump

David Ng 11 Aug 2022

One of the stars of ABC’s General Hospital is urging the FBI to dig up the body of the late Ivana Trump, claiming in an insane tweet that former President Donald Trump hid classified documents in the casket.

Anti-Trump actress Nancy Lee Grahn, who has been with General Hospital since 1996, posted her demented tweet on Wednesday, less than a month after Ivana Trump died.

“Dear @FBI, I know u don’t need advice from a soap star, but having been in 10 or 10k implausible storylines in my 37 yrs, may I recommend digging up Ivana,” she wrote. “[Clearly] it didn’t take 10 pall bearers to carry a liposuctioned 73 yr old who methinks was in her weight in classified docs.”

https://twitter.com/NancyLeeGrahn/status/1557526309261021184

ABC, which is owned by the Walt Disney Co., didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment from Breitbart News.

Grahn’s tweet comes after the FBI raided Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate earlier this week in a move that comes as the former president weighs whether or not he will run again for the White House in 2024.

Polls show Trump as the favorite Republican contender, while current President Joe Biden (D) remains deeply unpopular among both Democrats and Republicans.

Nancy Lee Grahn regularly uses her Twitter account to attack Trump and his associates.

In 2019, the actress spread fake news by posting a picture of childdren in migrant shelters wrapped in aluminum blankets, blaming it on the Trump administration.

But it was soon revealed that the dates of the photos had been cropped out, concealing the fact that the pictures had been taken during the Obama administration.

lots more from this idiot
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2022/08/11/sick-abcs-general-hospital-star-nancy-lee-grahn-urges-fbi-to-dig-up-ivana-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
More proof that democrat is the party of the mentally ill, she should take care because once the communists take over completely the infirm and mentally ill will be the first to be eliminated, for the good of the many of course.

Offline Hoodat

My bad.  When I first read it, I genuinely thought she was trying to be funny.  Did not read the part where she is a kool-aid drinking Dem.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
My bad.  When I first read it, I genuinely thought she was trying to be funny.  Did not read the part where she is a kool-aid drinking Dem.

Dems are walking-talking assertion of the existence of Poe's Law.  You just can't tell when they're joking because they are so whack.
I will NOT comply.

Offline verga

I swear I thought it was satire at first as well.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline MOD4

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
There are still soap operas? And their actors are famous enough to be called "stars?"
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024