Author Topic: Kamala Harris hubby’s motorcade hogs handicap spots on Whole Foods run  (Read 297 times)

Offline mountaineer

Kamala Harris hubby’s motorcade hogs handicap spots on Whole Foods run
 By Callie Patteson   
August 12, 2022 7:12pm
Vice President Kamala Harris’ hubby went whole hog at a Whole Foods Market in California — where his motorcade blocked several handicapped parking spaces while he shopped.

The piggish behavior took place outside the upscale supermarket in Brentwood as second gentleman Doug Emhoff strolled the aisles for about 20 minutes before emerging with two bags of groceries.

New photos show two Secret Service vehicles positioned diagonally over the specially designated spots during Emhoff’s trip to the market on Wednesday.

Pursuant to California Vehicle Code, “it is unlawful for any person to park or leave standing any vehicle in a stall or space designated for disabled persons and disabled veterans” unless they are displaying a special identification license plate or placard.   ...

First Gentleman Doug Emhoff is seen under Secret Service protection as he picked up dry cleaning and went shopping while agents’ cars blocked handicapped spots in Brentwood, Calif.
Full story
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Richard Cranium.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
As we see 10,000 time a day with the left.........

"Rules for thee,  not for me."
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

99% of Americans couldn't identify this clown in a lineup  ---- the other 1% wouldn't give a damn.