Author Topic: FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say  (Read 2218 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FBI searched Trump’s home to look for nuclear documents and other items, sources say
Devlin Barrett, Josh Dawsey, Perry Stein, Shane Harris - 6h ago

Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

Experts in classified information said the unusual search underscores deep concern among government officials about the types of information they thought could be located at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club and potentially in danger of falling into to the wrong hands.

The people who described some of the material that agents were seeking spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss an ongoing investigation. They did not offer additional details about what type of information the agents were seeking, including whether it involved weapons belonging to the United States or some other nation. Nor did they say if such documents were recovered as part of the search. A Trump spokesman did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The Justice Department and FBI declined to comment.

Attorney General Merrick Garland said he could not discuss the investigation on Thursday. But in an unusual public statement at the Justice Department, he announced he had personally authorized the decision to seek court permission for a search warrant.

more
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/fbi-searched-trump-s-home-to-look-for-nuclear-documents-and-other-items-sources-say/ar-AA10zmiO
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Brian Kilmeade just mentioned this and said it is breaking...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Classified documents relating to nuclear weapons were among the items FBI agents sought in a search of former president Donald Trump’s Florida residence on Monday, according to people familiar with the investigation.

If you believe that, I have some desert front swamp land I want you to see!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
If they are there they were planted Mon or in May/June...
Support the USO

Offline EdinVA

All of these mysterious "sources" need to have a meeting to get their story straight

Offline RetBobbyMI

So that was their reason to go pilfering through Melanie’s undies drawers?
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline cato potatoe

The inventory will include one noose fitted for Mike Pence, one pee tape, and Saddam’s WMD stockpile. 

Offline Kamaji

Wow.  What bullshit. 

Online Hoodat

Exactly.  I call BS.  They are trying to portray Trump as a threat to human existence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of course it's BS...they want to scare the American people and show they were validated with their search.
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
Of course it's BS...they want to scare the American people and show they were validated with their search.

They are throwing everything they can think of against the wall and praying something will stick!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The FBI continues to assist in the war (of a thousand cuts, against Trump) jihad and coup attempts to rid the democrats of their greatest threat, Donald Trump.  How many more whore witnesses and falseaccusations and fake documents are democrats going to have to commit to get the one government party rule they so desperately desire.  Since Biden took office we have already seen just how dictator liked the rule of democrats will be when they believe they have achieved a one party rule.  It greatly imitates third world dictators of today, and tyrants going back to old testament days.
How great a fools did people have to be to think Biden was the way to paradise?  It's plain to see now, isn't it?
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The CCTV was broadcast Nationally. The Garland FBI Pigs can confiscate anything they want to.
It's nationwide. Is the FBI going to confiscate every person in the United States?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline aligncare

Amazingly efficient the FBI. How quickly the pieces all come together with mounting evidence of evil doing by the ex president. And of course credit to Mr. (or is it Ms.?) Sources for providing the information of where to find the evidence for building this case against Trump. Honestly, I haven’t seen a stage production this tight since West Side Story.

Now, do Hillary and…Lock her up!

Offline mountaineer

She had actual nuclear weapons hidden there. Well, allegedly.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't know what to make of this.

:shrug:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I don't know what to make of this.

:shrug:
One thing we all 'make of this', is that the DOJ, the media, and the FBI are all the same thing. They are all a part of the same monolith.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 04:07:12 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
No, that was to try to demoralize her by making her feel violated.
It's a sorta symbolic rape.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Actually, I have seen desert front swampland...
I consider it far more likely.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Amazingly efficient the FBI. How quickly the pieces all come together with mounting evidence of evil doing by the ex president. And of course credit to Mr. (or is it Ms.?) Sources for providing the information of where to find the evidence for building this case against Trump. Honestly, I haven’t seen a stage production this tight since West Side Story.

Now, do Hillary and…Lock her up!

Speaking of the Clintons, this whole raid had an odd ring of familiarity to it.

A military-style FBI raid authorized by a last-minute warrant signed by a liberal magistrate.

That was exactly what they did to seize Elian Gonzalez.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Trying to brand him as an insurrectionist
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Offline libertybele

No, that was to try to demoralize her by making her feel violated.
It's a sorta symbolic rape.

Exactly right and absolutely disgusting.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Sounds like the FBI needed a way to plant incriminating evidence. It sounds like an illegal search warrant. "Anywhere Trump has access to can be searched for any evidence the FBI finds incriminating" is not a legitimate warrant.