Author Topic: Game of Thrones returns!  (Read 523 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Game of Thrones returns!
« on: August 11, 2022, 11:47:30 pm »
Well,not actually GOT,but the prequel. It is titled "House of the Dragon",and is the beginning of it all.

Trailers look to be very interesting,and I have no doubt that with the experience the crew now has from GOT,that it's going to be spectacular.

Right now it SEEMS like it is only going to appear on the Spectrum channel,but I suspect that will change before airing. I would be shocked if HBO doesn't get a piece of THAT pie.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Re: Game of Thrones returns!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2022, 11:53:38 pm »
Holy Moly Pete!!!

You're still around?

:thud: :thud: :thud:
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2022, 12:01:11 am »
Holy Moly Pete!!!

You're still around?

:thud: :thud: :thud:

@Luis Gonzalez

Yup! Hard to believe,ain't it?

Diagnosed with three types of cancer,including Stage 4 Lymphoma,which was called "incurable" in my case,and it now appears I am cancer-free thanks to a new pill not yet approved by the FDA for cancer treatment. Best of all,I get them free from the VA hospital!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2022, 03:14:20 am »

@Luis Gonzalez

Yup! Hard to believe,ain't it?

Diagnosed with three types of cancer,including Stage 4 Lymphoma,which was called "incurable" in my case,and it now appears I am cancer-free thanks to a new pill not yet approved by the FDA for cancer treatment. Best of all,I get them free from the VA hospital!

Good to hear that Pete.

Beat cancer myself a few years back. I am in remission and have been for quite some time.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx