Author Topic: Liz Cheney ‘Ashamed’ Republicans Question FBI’s Credibility After Mar-a-Lago Raid  (Read 459 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Liz Cheney ‘Ashamed’ Republicans Question FBI’s Credibility After Mar-a-Lago Raid

Wendell Husebø 11 Aug 2022

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Thursday she is “ashamed” that Republicans are questioning the FBI’s credibility after it raided former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago.

“I have been ashamed to hear members of my party attacking the integrity of the FBI agents involved with the recent Mar-a-Lago search,” she claimed. “These are sickening comments that put the lives of patriotic public servants at risk.”

Cheney’s remarks follow multiple investigations into Trump, including the Russia hoax and two impeachment trials. Before that, the FBI looked the other way in 2016 regarding Hillary Clinton’s 33,000 acid-washed emails.

https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/750366854275735552

After Monday’s raid of Mar-a-Lago, many Republicans have questioned the FBI’s credibility. Longtime Cheney foe and anti-globalist foreign policy wonk Sen. Rand Paul (R-KY) has slammed the FBI’s raid as “outrageous and unjust.”

“The @FBI raid on President Trump was approved by Director Wray, who also claimed that the illegal FISA warrants used to spy on Trump were constitutional,” Paul tweeted. “Today’s raid is outrageous and unjust, but predictable.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/08/11/liz-cheney-ashamed-republicans-question-fbis-credibility-after-mar-a-lago-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

I'm trying to decide who I detest the most on the GOP side; Liz or Mitch.  Both are detrimental to conservatism and have greatly harmed the party.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

So, move to the party you identify with....  :whistle:

Online dfwgator

So, move to the party you identify with....  :whistle:

They don't want her neither.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Killer Clouds

Rep. Liz Cheney (D-WY) is corrected.

Offline cato potatoe

Oh Elizabeth.  Drawing a paycheck from the government does not make you patriotic.  Go help daddy with his pills.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
When was the last time the democrats, 'ho' on a leash Cheney, was ashamed of democrats? WHEN???
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions