Author Topic: 20 Things The Feds Probably Planted In The Boxes They Took From Trump’s House  (Read 403 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
20 Things The Feds Probably Planted In The Boxes They Took From Trump’s House
By: Kylee Griswold
August 10, 2022

We don’t know what the FBI found at Trump’s domicile, but here are 20 best guesses as to what they might have planted.

Nine-and-a-half hours of secret snooping, 15 evidence boxes, and a jaunt through the former first lady’s closet later, it’s unclear what exactly FBI agents were looking for and ultimately recovered during their raid of former President Donald Trump’s home in Florida.

Given the bureau’s long track record of malfeasance, however — concocting an elaborate Russia collusion hoax, branding conservative parents as domestic terrorists, labeling anodyne right-wing symbols as extremist dog whistles, entrapping Americans in plots to kidnap radical governors, concluding a stand-off by murdering dozens of children, rigging an election by hiding information that harmed their preferred candidate, and egging on protesters and rioters before branding them as insurrectionists, just to name a few — it isn’t too hard to imagine that some of the things the FBI recovered from Mar-a-Lago weren’t recovered at all, but planted.

We won’t know what the FBI found at Trump’s domicile until somebody leaks it to the media as part of a calculated, pre-election info-op, but here are 20 best guesses as to what they might have, shall we say, contributed.

1. Cocaine from the Hunter Biden Evidence Shed

Evidence that’s been wrongly labeled as “disinformation” is the easiest kind to inconspicuously lift and plant in the residence of a former president.

2. Glossy 8×10 of Vladimir Putin

With “I <3 Putin” scrawled across the front in black marker that just happens to be the exact same color and thickness as the FBI markers used to label the evidence boxes.

3. Joe Biden Voodoo Doll

Pins are sticking out of its head because, see? Biden isn’t senile! It’s Trump’s fault.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/10/20-things-the-feds-probably-planted-in-the-boxes-they-took-from-trumps-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
LMAO!!!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
A centerfold picture of Michael in playboy magazine bragging about a new boyfriend from Kenya.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online libertybele

A centerfold picture of Michael in playboy magazine bragging about a new boyfriend from Kenya.

Priceless!!! :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The FBI did not raid Trump because of what they have on him.
The FBI raided Trump from fear of what he has on them and their Queen Hillary.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The FBI did not raid Trump because of what they have on him.
The FBI raided Trump from fear of what he has on them and their Queen Hillary.

I think the odds for that is better than Even Money.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well if Trump was smart, he could of uploaded it to Hunter's laptop, it seems to have disappeared magically from public view. Maybe send it through Hillary's private server to keep it undetected.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 02:17:42 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....