Author Topic: Attorney General Merrick Garland will make a statement today at 2:30pm, the Justice Dept announces  (Read 5314 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The ball is in Trump's court..can't wait to see his next move...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Townhall.com
@townhallcom
·
26s
AG GARLAND: "The men and women at the FBI and the Justice Department are dedicated, patriotic, public servants. Every day they protect the American people from violent crime, terrorism and other threats to their safety, while safeguarding our civil rights."

FU Garland.....

Any agent particpating in this raid absolutlely does not meet that criteria, and are complict criminals in your little political venture.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It just occurred to me: if you criticize Garland, it's because he's (apparently) Jewish. If you criticize AOC, it's because you want to date her. This is all starting to make sense.  22222frying pan

Thanks for explaining that...
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maggie McCarthy
@FogCityMidge
·
20h
Can someone explain how Secret Service allowed an FBI raid of a former president?

How did Secret Service NOT know that another branch of the government was going to raid the president’s home? 🤔
Support the USO

Online libertybele

The ball is in Trump's court..can't wait to see his next move...

Not so sure ... damn if he does something and damn if he doesn't.   :shrug:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

It just occurred to me: if you criticize Garland, it's because he's (apparently) Jewish.

@mountaineer

Found this.  Apparently, they are trying to turn this into an anti-Semitism issue:  https://forward.com/fast-forward/513804/judge-who-approved-trump-search-warrant-attacked-for-synagogue-involvement/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Maggie McCarthy
@FogCityMidge
·
20h
Can someone explain how Secret Service allowed an FBI raid of a former president?

How did Secret Service NOT know that another branch of the government was going to raid the president’s home? 🤔

They had to have known and this to me is one of the most concerning issues.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Shem Horne
@Shem_Infinite
·
1m
My favorite part of Garlands speach was where he tried to blame President Trump for speaking out about his house being raided by his corrupt polticial opponents.
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Garland has had two days to prep for this, yet he is reading every word from a teleprompter.

Because in 2023 he knows he will have to testify under oath to congress.  I'd bet a $100 every single word of what he was reading on that teleprompter was vetted by an army of DOJ lawyers
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Claudefrog79
@claudefrog79

Am I the only one wondering how Hunter Biden obtained crack while under secret service protection?
3:17 PM · Aug 11, 2022
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 07:30:31 pm by Hoodat »

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Wray says FBI agents and offices are being shot at. But the FBI is so incredibly thoroughly corrupted, it is much more likely these are FBI soldiers themselves doing the shooting under orders from Wray himself. Anything to GET TRUMP and his supporters is 'allowed' according to Democrats.

Trump supporters are 'dangerous people'. They are shooting at us!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rep. Darrell Issa
@repdarrellissa
·
1m
Merrick Garland reading word for word from notes and refusing to answer any questions.

Is this what passes for transparency now?
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Wray says FBI agents and offices are being shot at.  ...  Trump supporters are 'dangerous people'. They are shooting at us!!
With a nail gun. Not with bullets.  :silly:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
23m
Confirmed. AG Garland personally approved the raid on Trump, as many of us have assumed all week

There better be a damn good reason for this.

But there isn’t.
Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It was a 'hostage video'. He looked like he was about to piss himself.
Everybody is 'patriots' ... a word any Trump supporter could be arrested for.
When he says, 'Rule of Law' ... it has the same impact when Pelosi says it.
Did anyone else notice him blinking in Morse Code? (help me. I screwed up ...)
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
23m
Confirmed. AG Garland personally approved the raid on Trump, as many of us have assumed all week

There better be a damn good reason for this.

But there isn’t.

This is as scorched earth as it gets.  No telling what is in store the next few months.

Online Kamaji

Townhall.com
@townhallcom
·
26s
AG GARLAND: "The men and women at the FBI and the Justice Department are dedicated, patriotic, public servants. Every day they protect the American people from violent crime, terrorism and other threats to their safety, while safeguarding our civil rights."

Excuse me, but I'm going to say this without any cutesy self-editing:  BULLSHIT

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
With a nail gun. Not with bullets.  :silly:

Guess you haven't seen EQUALIZER?  The super hardware store?    happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley says we need to see the affidavit that will tells why a search warrant was needed
Support the USO

Online Kamaji

Maggie McCarthy
@FogCityMidge
·
20h

If the Secret Service was presented with a warrant that appeared to be valid on its face and properly issued, they would have to abide by it.

Online Kamaji

Guess you haven't seen EQUALIZER?  The super hardware store?    happy77

:silly:

Online Hoodat

Turley says we need to see the affidavit that will tells why a search warrant was needed

Yep.  That affidavit will have the informant's signature on it.  And per Garland, he has already filed a motion with the South Florida court to have that information released.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Worth repeating ..... often.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nick Adams
@NickAdamsinUSA
·
1m
I don't trust Merrick Garland AT ALL.
Support the USO