Author Topic: Attorney General Merrick Garland will make a statement today at 2:30pm, the Justice Dept announces  (Read 5234 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

On I75, just North of the MLK exit in the Tampa area.

Hey....   I've seen one of those before!!!!! :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline verga

P.S. Reborn Never Trumper here, and I will vote for him even if I have to crawl over broken glass to do it.
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
:amen:

I mentioned earlier that Trump was in 3rd place within my own '24 presidential preferences.  Thanks to Garland and this raid, I have converted to the Trump camp 100%.

Stupid liberals have no concept of the laws of unintended consequences.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2022, 01:35:54 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tara Servatius
@TaraServatius
·12h

The FBI fabricated evidence in an illegal warrant in order to spy on Trump’s campaign. They did this 4 times, never apologized for it or fired anyone. But now Wray and Garland are outraged you’d question their integrity?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Chad Pergram
@ChadPergram
·2h

Rep. Trent Kelly (R-MS): No one is above the law. And that includes the Attorney General