Author Topic: Eric Trump Recalls Odd Thing FBI Did During Raid  (Read 158 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Trump Recalls Odd Thing FBI Did During Raid
« on: August 11, 2022, 04:58:31 pm »
Eric Trump Recalls Odd Thing FBI Did During Raid
Sarah Arnold

Posted: Aug 10, 2022 8:30 PM

Former President Trump’s son Eric Trump reveals key details on the FBI’s raid of Mar-a-Lago.

Trump told the Daily Mail that the FBI refused to to hand over the search warrant for their raid on the Florida residence.

He also recalled about 30 FBI agents kicking his attorney off the property.

“So they showed it to her from about 10 feet away. They would not give her a copy of the search warrant,” Trump said.

“There’s 30 agents there… They told our lawyer … you have to leave the property right now. Turn off all security cameras,” Trump said.

He said that the former president’s attorney Christina Bobb was forced to stand at the end of the Mar-a-Lago’s driveway during the raid.

Calling the event another “coordinated attack” on his father, Trump said Bobb was confused why a lawyer for the person's home being raided by the FBI was not able to see or obtain a copy of the search warrant.

He questioned whether a real warrant even existed, saying that he would be “thrilled” to know.

"When I arrived and kind of announced myself as the legal representation for President Trump. I asked to see a copy of the warrant,” Bobb recalled.

She said that once she was able to see the warrant, it was partly sealed which made it impossible for her to read why the judge granted a raid on the property.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/08/10/eric-trump-details-insights-into-fbi-raid-n2611582

Even as someone who thinks the DOJ and FBI have created a serious credibility problem for themselves in recent years, I am incredulous at the idea that top "decision makers" could have possibly believed that anyone would view this operation as 'low key.'  There is absolutely nothing "routine" about a law enforcement action that raids the personal residence of a former President of the United States (and someone who is likely to seek the office again).  That is not routine.  It is extraordinary and unprecedented.  It might or might not prove to have been justified once we get more information, but it's ludicrous to pretend that this was just a normal day at the office.  And it's beyond naive to think that such a raid would be "stripped of any political overtones" in the realm of public perception.  If these details resemble the reality of what happened, the people in charge are arguably too stupid to continue in their positions. 

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2022/08/11/newsweek-ag-garland-had-no-prior-knowledge-of-maralago-raid-n2611580
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34