Author Topic: Dr. Fauci jokes that he brewed up COVID in his kitchen, not many are laughing  (Read 923 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dr. Fauci jokes that he brewed up COVID in his kitchen, not many are laughing
August 11, 2022 | Chris Donaldson

Dr. Anthony Fauci exudes the aura of a man who knows that he will never be held accountable for the horrors visited upon the country due to his quarterbacking of the COVID response, and he yucked it up while receiving an honorary award at the Fred Hutchinson Cancer Center in Seattle, joking that he cooked up the virus in his kitchen.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/08/11/dr-fauci-jokes-that-he-brewed-up-covid-in-his-kitchen-not-many-are-laughing-1272078/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

C'mon, man, we all know it came from bats. And we taxpayers are still funding that research.
Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson

This must be a joke. Please tell me this is a joke. @nih just gave @EcoHealthNYC and Peter Daszak a NEW grant for bat coronavirus research?Including supplying “viral sequences and isolates for use in vaccine development”?
Nope. Not a joke.
The joke, apparently, is on us.

9:04 PM · Oct 1, 2022
Berenson adds, "See for yourself": https://reporter.nih.gov/search/0jAp779zVkaN-DEsKnKa5A/project-details/10522470
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Quoth the Raven
@QTRResearch
Peter Daszak's EcoHealth Was Just Awarded Another NIH Grant To Study Bat Coronaviruses

https://quoththeraven.substack.com/p/peter-daszaks-ecohealth-was-just
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Here we go again.  ****slapping 22222frying pan **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Just highlights the "god complex" arrogance of the man. He believes he is above the law, above the world. Once the Republicans come into office, who do not believe in his absolute divinity, he will flee the country to Argentina, like all of his kind did before him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But was Fauci joking, or did he just leave unsaid that the kitchen he brewed it up in was located in Wuhan China?

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
 :bkmk:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
But was Fauci joking, or did he just leave unsaid that the kitchen he brewed it up in was located in Wuhan China?
He was joking and feeding his bloated ego by saying the obvious out in the open, knowing that he is untouchable and that nothing will ever happen to him. He is a God. He can do and say whatever he wants to, certain of no consequences.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Itwas actually in North Carolina, but they sent the recipe and two of the chefs off to Wuhan.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis