Author Topic: Deep State Infighting: DOJ Fingers FBI for Mar-a-Lago Raid Disaster  (Read 3242 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Deep State Infighting: DOJ Fingers FBI for Mar-a-Lago Raid Disaster
« Reply #25 on: August 11, 2022, 05:45:25 pm »
I'm not sure about this.   pointing-up

They'll be directly, one-on-one, running against Trump's America First accomplishments.  I suspect nothing motivates Independents and minorities quite like a return to winning.    happy77

@Right_in_Virginia

I think for the most part the DNC has already lost the majority of the black votes,especially the educated black votes.

What we need to take into consideration are the hordes of 3rd worlders the left is allowing in through our southern border,and then moving them to cites and states where their votes will count,and WE can count on their votes being for people who support even more welfare and other "free stuff".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #26 on: August 11, 2022, 05:46:40 pm »

I just hope one or more credible conservatives have the guts to run against Trump in the 2024 primary.

@massadvj

Which RINO would that be?

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2022, 06:05:36 pm »
Ok, so, if what I'm hearing is correct, neither the White House, nor the head of the DOJ was aware of an extremely politically-charged search the Washington office of the FBI intended to carry out on a former president of the United States.

Seriously?  Unless everyone involved in running this search has been relieved of duty, and fired for insubordination, I find that very, very hard to believe.

Not even the dem rank & file believe it.  They should be offended, but they expect their leaders to be dishonorable.

If they had found anything besides national archive requests, we would have heard about it by now.  There need to be impeachment hearings in January.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #28 on: August 11, 2022, 07:19:38 pm »
@massadvj

Which RINO would that be?

My first choice would be Rand Paul.  Second choice DeSantis. Third choice Cruz. Will support Trump when he is nominated. If these are RINOs then I would guess there would be no actual Republicans left except MAGAs.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 07:20:39 pm by massadvj »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #29 on: August 11, 2022, 07:23:28 pm »
@massadvj

Please spell out what will make these candidates "more credible" for you.

I was implying that credible conservatives may get scared away, not that there were necessarily candidates more credibly conservative than Trump.

Online libertybele

« Reply #30 on: August 11, 2022, 07:27:59 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia

I think for the most part the DNC has already lost the majority of the black votes,especially the educated black votes.

What we need to take into consideration are the hordes of 3rd worlders the left is allowing in through our southern border,and then moving them to cites and states where their votes will count,and WE can count on their votes being for people who support even more welfare and other "free stuff".

You are absolutely correct @sneakypete the hordes of ILLEGALS pouring into this country is as planned.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

« Reply #31 on: August 11, 2022, 07:30:47 pm »
My first choice would be Rand Paul.  Second choice DeSantis. Third choice Cruz. Will support Trump when he is nominated. If these are RINOs then I would guess there would be no actual Republicans left except MAGAs.

@massadvj the conservatives best chance at turning things back around is President Trump.  That's coming from someone who is a huge Cruz supporter.  The left would eat Rand alive.  DeSantis has stated he's not interested.

Don't get me wrong, I think either of them would make a great President, but with the shenanigans of the left DJT is the best option.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

« Reply #32 on: August 11, 2022, 08:01:24 pm »
I was implying that credible conservatives may get scared away, not that there were necessarily candidates more credibly conservative than Trump.

I think all this nonsense will scare any credible person away. And I don't blame them in the least.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2022, 08:16:51 pm »

@massadvj

Voting for Ron Paul is the equivalent of voting for the Tooth Fairy.

As I have stated before,I think Cruz is one of the smartest,if not THE smartest man in politics,but I just don't trust him. I think the "deep state" has something on him or a close relative. I have no idea what it would be,but I have no doubt there is "something" lurking in a corner that has always kept him from trying to go higher.

I think I would vote for DeSantis,though.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2022, 08:18:53 pm »

@massadvj

Ok,although for the life of me I can't understand why credible candidates would be afraid to run unless they had some provable blackmail in their background,or the background of a close family member.

It is the LEFT that needs to be running scared,not the right.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2022, 08:20:36 pm »
@massadvj

Ok,although for the life of me I can't understand why credible candidates would be afraid to run unless they had some provable blackmail in their background,or the background of a close family member.

I think any candidate might be afraid to run because Trump is so formidable they will not see a possible path to the nomination.

Online libertybele

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2022, 08:22:38 pm »
@massadvj

Voting for Ron Paul is the equivalent of voting for the Tooth Fairy.

As I have stated before,I think Cruz is one of the smartest,if not THE smartest man in politics,but I just don't trust him. I think the "deep state" has something on him or a close relative. I have no idea what it would be,but I have no doubt there is "something" lurking in a corner that has always kept him from trying to go higher.

I think I would vote for DeSantis,though.

@sneakypete if the deep state had something on Cruz they would have used it by now and certainly would have when he was running for president.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2022, 08:25:59 pm »
I think any candidate might be afraid to run because Trump is so formidable they will not see a possible path to the nomination.

@massadvj

Well,I can't blame them for that.

Trump is FAR from being a perfect man,but he IS "The perfect man" for THESE TIMES AND CIRCUMSTANCES because he can't be bribed or blackmailed because there is NOTHING on this planet more important to him than his ego and how he gets written about in the history books.

Maybe not a perfect man,but a perfect man for the times.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2022, 08:27:25 pm »
@sneakypete if the deep state had something on Cruz they would have used it by now and certainly would have when he was running for president.

@libertybele

He was never a serious Presidential candidate.

Gee,I wonder why?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2022, 08:41:15 pm »

If nobody else runs, what's that do to the bench for 2028?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2022, 09:44:51 pm »
"Disaster" has been the FBI's modus operandi for quite a while:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1557397656376430593
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2022, 09:57:51 pm »
@libertybele

He was never a serious Presidential candidate.

Gee,I wonder why?

??? If he wasn't a serious contender he wouldn't have had 551 delegates and been the lone candidate standing against Trump.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2022, 10:06:14 pm »
??? If he wasn't a serious contender he wouldn't have had 551 delegates and been the lone candidate standing against Trump.

Agreed.  We're watching a weak replay of "Lyin' Ted." 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2022, 10:06:37 pm »
Trying to cover Garlands ass with he didn't know the date and time is really ridiculous since he was the one who thought it would be a good idea and approved it. Garland just flushed any dreams he had of ever sitting on the SC down the toilet, as a matter of fact he double flushed and followed up with a plunger!

Online GtHawk

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2022, 10:08:23 pm »
"What did the President know, and when did he know it?"
Chocolate chip, double scoop.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2022, 10:12:15 pm »
Ok,I would have no trouble believing that if it were thee or me that had been raided,but you would have to still believe in Santa to believe the Feebs were going to raid the home of a former President and didn't clear it with their bosses.
Like I said, so what if Garland didn't know the day or date of when, that doesn't cover his ass because he is the who that not only thought it was a grand idea but gave the approval to execute, Garland is toast.

Online GtHawk

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2022, 10:14:54 pm »
Ok, so, if what I'm hearing is correct, neither the White House, nor the head of the DOJ was aware of an extremely politically-charged search the Washington office of the FBI intended to carry out on a former president of the United States.

Seriously?  Unless everyone involved in running this search has been relieved of duty, and fired for insubordination, I find that very, very hard to believe.
Leaving out the communists in charge of the White House, how can the head of the DOJ claim innocence when he approved and signed off the action, not knowing exactly when the feebs were going to commit the offense is no excuse.

Online libertybele

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2022, 10:17:35 pm »
Like I said, so what if Garland didn't know the day or date of when, that doesn't cover his ass because he is the who that not only thought it was a grand idea but gave the approval to execute, Garland is toast.

In other times yes; he's a liberal and I doubt a darn thing is going to happen to him.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online GtHawk

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2022, 10:25:01 pm »
@massadvj

Pete I can, maybe not afraid but hesitant, after seeing what the left and their media dogs have done to Trump and his family for over six years would, I think, make anyone with children think twice about if it was worth it. The same hesitance would never occur to the left because for one the liberal media would never attack the child of one of their own, look no further than Hunter a grown man, drug addict, pedophile and grifter who despite all the proof is still protected by the media and second no matter how incompetent, corrupt, and mentally challenged a democrat may be, see Joe, there is no limit to the lies the leftist media will tell to protect them.