Author Topic: Russia: New Cold War is Over, We Are Now in ‘Hot Conflict With the United States’  (Read 112 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Russia: New Cold War is Over, We Are Now in ‘Hot Conflict With the United States’

OLIVER JJ LANE6 Apr 20231,445
3:00
The United States is “playing with fire” and engaged in a hot “hybrid war” with Russia, having already graduated from the Cold War stage, a Russian government minister has claimed, incredibly even going so far as to blame the U.S. for rising nuclear tensions.

The new Cold War is already over, a Kremlin spokesman has said, apparently looking past Russia’s own role in invading Ukraine and accusing the United States of “playing with fire” by pushing the world towards nuclear war that he insists Russians wish to avoid.

The comments come just hours after Russia announced it had deployed nuclear-capable missiles to the borders of NATO in Belarus, and refitted Belarussian jets with the equipment to carry and drop nuclear bombs. Moscow made a tacit accusation that the United States was to blame for this, saying Russia was doing no more than America already did, in stationing nuclear weapons in the territory of European allies.

https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/04/06/russia-new-cold-war-is-over-we-are-now-in-hot-conflict-with-the-united-states/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
What with global warming, Taiwan problems, a massive immigration crisis, inflation, and this Russian threat, there is only one thing Biden can do to save us, declare a national emergency and seize control of the government. :whistle:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson