Author Topic: Teen Who Killed Her 24-Week-Old Baby in an Abortion: “I Will Finally be Able to Wear Jeans”  (Read 1016 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Teen Who Killed Her 24-Week-Old Baby in an Abortion: “I Will Finally be Able to Wear Jeans”
State   |   Micaiah Bilger   |   Aug 10, 2022   |   9:59AM   |   Lincoln, Nebraska

A Nebraska young woman whose mother is accused of doing an illegal, late-term abortion that killed her unborn grandchild reportedly wanted the abortion because she would “finally be able to wear jeans” again.

The Lincoln Journal Star reports Celeste Burgess, 18, of Norfolk, was nearly 24 weeks pregnant in April when her mother, Jessica Burgess, 41, allegedly gave the teenager abortion pills to kill her unborn baby, according to police. Later, police said the two burned and buried the baby’s body.

Both mother and daughter recently were charged in the incident and pleaded not guilty in court.

Norfolk police said they uncovered messages between the mother and daughter through Facebook Messenger that indicate the teen wanted to abort her viable, late-term unborn baby, and her mother obtained abortion pills to do it.

The messages show a callous disregard for the unborn baby’s life even though the child already was basically fully formed and capable of surviving outside the womb. According to police, Celeste Burgess told her mother that she “can’t wait to get the ‘thing’ out of her body” and she was looking forward to wearing jeans again.

more
https://www.lifenews.com/2022/08/10/teen-who-killed-her-24-week-old-baby-in-an-abortion-i-will-finally-be-able-to-wear-jeans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe if she'd waited to get a 'thing' in her body, this would not have been necessary.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

Fast forward.  After suffocating her elderly mother with a pillow … “I will finally be able to take a vacation.”

Offline Hoodat

Fast forward.  After suffocating her elderly mother with a pillow … “I will finally be able to take a vacation.”

Won't surprise me at all, especially when government has a vested interest in reducing Social Security and Medicare costs.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.