Author Topic: AFT union promotes method for teachers to help kids change their pronouns without parents knowing  (Read 507 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 August 10, 2022 7:00am EDT
AFT union promotes method for teachers to help kids change their pronouns without parents knowing
The American Federation of Teachers union also included 'two-spirit' as a gender identity
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

The American Federation of Teachers promoted the use of a pronoun card which included a question of whether the student wanted their parents to know about their pronouns, Fox News Digital has learned.

The AFT's "Share My Lesson" website promoted using the cards in an "all" grade levels section, such as middle school. "Something as simple as a Student Introduction Card could make a student feel seen and affirmed," the lesson, by the AFT's Vision and Mission of the Identity Affirming Classroom Team, said.

The "Introduction Card" asked whether the student wanted their pronouns used when calling the student's parents.

"Can I call you this name outside of class?" the card said. "May I use these pronouns when calling home?"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/aft-promotes-method-teachers-help-kids-change-pronouns-without-parents-knowing
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
If children have to be taught in secret from their parents, what is going on is not teaching at all. It is the progressive alienation of children from their parents by third parties who can only have ulterior motives, not education, foremost.

There is nothing a child should be taught in school that they cannot come home and proudly display to their parents.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 05:13:59 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If I found some POS freak trying to groom my grandchildren, I think he would should worry less about pronouns and more about verbs.

Specifically, is vs. was.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

If children have to be taught in secret from their parents, what is going on is not teaching at all. It is the progressive alienation of children from their parents by third parties who can only have ulterior motives, not education, foremost.

There is nothing a child should be taught in school that they cannot come home and proudly display to their parents.

Exactly.  If it has to be done in secret, it's not education, it's indoctrination.