Author Topic: Man breaks Guinness World Record after eating 17 Ghost peppers in one minute  (Read 443 times)

Offline Kamaji

Man breaks Guinness World Record after eating 17 Ghost peppers in one minute

By Joshua Lynch
August 10, 2022

The world record holder for the most Ghost peppers eaten has done it again!

And this time Gregory Foster did it faster than before after eating 17 of them in a minute, according to Guinness World Records.

“This record attempt is a personal challenge to see how far I can push myself and my love of the super hot peppers,” Foster said.

The San Diego, Calif. man set the record after he shoved 17 Bhut Jolokia chili peppers down his throat.

The Bhut Jolokia chili pepper stands as one of the hottest peppers in the world, containing one million Scoville Heat Units, according to Pepper Geek.

Foster’s latest world record was set on Nov. 14, 2021 in San Diego, Calif., where passers-by watched him scarf down the hot peppers.

The ghost pepper eater holds the world record for finishing six Carolina Reaper chili peppers in 8.72 seconds, alongside breaking the world record for the fastest time to eat three of the peppers in 2017.

Source:  https://nypost.com/2022/08/10/california-man-gregory-foster-breaks-guinness-world-record-after-eating-17-ghost-peppers-in-minute/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

First of all, 'man' is hate speech because it represents fascist binary gender oppression.

Second, is the person still alive?

Were they "Casper The Friendly Ghost" or "Poltergeist" ghost peppers?
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Hoodat

He needs to be checked for any 3-digit numbers tattooed within his hairline.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-