Author Topic: FBI searched Melania’s wardrobe, spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid By Mi  (Read 2528 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The wanted know if she's really a DD?

Plus her dress size, shoe size, and favorite lingerie brand.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can't spell the FBI without biden
FBIDEN.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

@Fishrrman

I am guessing no one from the Trump family or legally connected to the Trump family is going to be allowed to even go inside there until the entire joint has been swept for bugs by some of the most serious pros in the business.

Yeah, sweep the bleep out of every square foot. Set up detectors for random RF or microwave bursts. Discuss fake conspiracy-meet-ups and monitor the locations for FBI operatives scouting out the locations. Document the bleep out of everything done and found, for 3-6 months at least.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online libertybele

They need to got out of Mar A Lago.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline berdie

My thought as well, @libertybele .

Who knows what mischief was caused. I mean, after all, I always hide my top secret stuff in my undies drawer. *****rollingeyes*****

The other thing I'm having a problem with (one of many) is who marked these boxes super dooper secret? When they were packed? When they were received? The raiding FBI? Who in their right mind would mark a box/s like that and then store them in a closet? I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer...but I would have marked them differently.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 08:38:31 pm by berdie »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Plus her dress size, shoe size, and favorite lingerie brand.

I am sure the Khaki Brigade was really disappinted the apparel wqsn't scratch 'n sniff
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

The other thing I'm having a problem with (one of many) is who marked these boxes super dooper secret? When they were packed? When they were received? The raiding FBI? Who in their right mind would mark a box/s like that and then store them in a closet?

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Nope.  They need to have a welcome home party that lasts all weekend.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I REALLY miss this guy!

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,290905.msg1513496.html#msg1513496

Yep... He was "Top Notch"

P.S.  Only 73 hours until the turd Liz Cheney gets flushed!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Searched Melania's wardrobe? Must have been a female agent in awe of all of her shoes.  :whistle:

All joking aside, I can't imagine why they would spend time searching her wardrobe.  What were they hoping to find, or are they going to plant some sort of evidence in her clothing??
Because having your stuff tossed through creates a sense of violation, but it becomes especially personal when they are digging through your underwear.
It's akin to feeling raped, and it is intended to make the victim feel powerless.
Rape has little to do with sex, it's the sense of power the perp gets off on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Because having your stuff tossed through creates a sense of violation, but it becomes especially personal when they are digging through your underwear.
It's akin to feeling raped, and it is intended to make the victim feel powerless.
Rape has little to do with sex, it's the sense of power the perp gets off on.

I can see that being true. They talk about all the cameras in the house, but surely a girl has to have some places private so a closet would be a good place to plant something where camera's were not allowed.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....