Author Topic: FBI searched Melania’s wardrobe, spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid By Mi  (Read 2529 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 FBI searched Melania’s wardrobe, spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid
By Miranda Devine   
August 9, 2022 8:15pm

FBI agents scoured Melania Trump’s wardrobe and spent several hours combing through Donald Trump’s private office, breaking open his safe and rifling through drawers when they raided the former First Family’s Mar-a-Lago home in Florida Monday morning.

The Post has learned that the search warrant used by the FBI to enter the palatial Palm Beach property focused solely on presidential records and evidence of classified information being stored there.

A source close to the former president expressed concern that FBI agents or DOJ lawyers conducting the search could have “planted stuff” because they would not allow Trump’s attorneys inside the 128-room building to observe the operation, which lasted more than nine hours.

The raid by over 30 plain clothes agents from the Southern District of Florida and the FBI’s Washington Field Office extended through the Trump family’s entire 3,000-square-foot private quarters, as well as to a separate office and safe, and a locked basement storage room in which 15 cardboard boxes of material from the White House were stored.

Feds arrived at 9 a.m. and didn’t leave until 6:30 p.m.

An eyewitness to the raid said all of the boxes were confiscated by federal agents Monday, but it is unknown if anything else was taken as no itemized list of items was provided by the FBI.

more
https://nypost.com/2022/08/09/fbi-even-searched-melanias-wardrobe-in-trump-raid/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
President Trump's civil rights were violated several times!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline libertybele

Searched Melania's wardrobe? Must have been a female agent in awe of all of her shoes.  :whistle:

All joking aside, I can't imagine why they would spend time searching her wardrobe.  What were they hoping to find, or are they going to plant some sort of evidence in her clothing??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Hoodat

A source close to the former president expressed concern that FBI agents or DOJ lawyers conducting the search .  .  . would not allow Trump’s attorneys inside the 128-room building to observe the operation, which lasted more than nine hours.

Over nine hours?  Seriously?  And all they took was 15 unopened boxes?  Unfrigginbelievable!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

In hindsight, I bet Trump wishes he had boobytrapped his house.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

All joking aside, I can't imagine why they would spend time searching her wardrobe.  What were they hoping to find, or are they going to plant some sort of evidence in her clothing??

Probably installed hidden cameras in her closets and bathrooms.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'd kinda like to "search her  wardrobe",too.

BTW,is that what the kids are calling it these days?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online cato potatoe

J Edgar Hoover wanted to try a few things on.  It’s fun to pretend, sometimes.

Online cato potatoe

Probably installed hidden cameras in her closets and bathrooms.

Now THIS is a distinct possibility.  It was a fishing expedition, and they could not bug the place on their first visit.

Offline EdinVA

Searched Melania's wardrobe? Must have been a female agent in awe of all of her shoes.  :whistle:

tracking devices?

Offline EdinVA

Over nine hours?  Seriously?  And all they took was 15 unopened boxes?  Unfrigginbelievable!
And no one knows if the boxes were empty, to be filled later...  :shrug:

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Polly Ticks

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Just as the Gestapo came to an end, the time has come to end the FBI. 

I don't think Trump can ever get elected again, but if he does, he needs to eliminate the FBI and CIA both.  These two groups are completely out of control.

87,000 more IRS agents. Yeah, we need that, right?  The Dems are moving full fascist, and the American people best wake the f*** up or end up like Germany in the 30s and 40s.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

You guys are tough.

Just a bunch of good old agents  swapping panty sniffing stories after the raid.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The wanted know if she's really a DD?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You would have thought the FBI found a Noose in Bubba Wallace garage with all those agents at Trumps house.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"...spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid..."

Hmmm.....
After they demanded that the security cameras be turned off?
Placing bugs and listening devices...?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
J Edgar Hoover wanted to try a few things on.  It’s fun to pretend, sometimes.
My thought also, since they say the cameras were not turned of I wonder how many agents were caught wearing Melania's clothes?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
"...spent hours in Trump’s private office during Mar-a-Lago raid..."

Hmmm.....
After they demanded that the security cameras be turned off?
Placing bugs and listening devices...?

@Fishrrman

I am guessing no one from the Trump family or legally connected to the Trump family is going to be allowed to even go inside there until the entire joint has been swept for bugs by some of the most serious pros in the business.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@Fishrrman

I am guessing no one from the Trump family or legally connected to the Trump family is going to be allowed to even go inside there until the entire joint has been swept for bugs by some of the most serious pros in the business.

I'd burn it to the ground, dig out a few feet of dirt, fill it with fresh topsoil and build a new Mar-A-Lago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Hoodat

I'd burn it to the ground, dig out a few feet of dirt, fill it with fresh topsoil and build a new Mar-A-Lago.

I would have booytrapped it to burn to the ground while the search was ongoing.  Think of the PR that would have created. 

FBI Agents Storm Mar-A-Lago and Burn It To the Ground

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

'The FBI Raid On Melania's Closet Was Justified,' Says Merrick Garland Wearing Gorgeous New Evening Gown And Sun Hat
Politics · Aug 12, 2022 · BabylonBee.com

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With many Americans up in arms over the unprecedented raid of former President Trump's residence in Mar-a-Lago by the FBI, Attorney General Garland released a statement to assure everyone the raid was completely justified. Eyewitnesses noted he looked unusually fetching in an elegant Dolce & Gabbana evening gown and a Dior sun hat.

"We wouldn't raid Trump's Mar-a-Lago estate or Melania's wardrobe unless it was absolutely, 100% necessary," said Garland. "I resent any accusation that this raid was influenced by partisan politics or my insatiable desire to wear pretty designer dresses." The Attorney General then did a little spin in his purple gown as the press gasped with delight.

FBI Director Christopher Wray echoed the statement as he strode up to the Hoover Building in a dazzling pair of diamond-encrusted Alexander McQueen stilettos.  ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org